Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Numerology Secrets Of Angel Number 44

Are you constantly seeing a repeating number pattern of some kind? It could well be a message from the universe in the form of an 'angel number' and if so you should listen closely because it could be trying to tell you something important. And in today's video we'll take a closer look at the angel number 44 meaning and at what exactly you should do if you start seeing 44 everywhere you go!
The number 44 meaning is all about comforting and reassuring a person that everything is going to be okay. Sometimes it may appear in the life of a person who is starting to second guess the choices that they have made in life or who are feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything that is on their plate.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

The angel number 44 is a message of reassurance from the universe that the important decisions you have been making lately were in fact the right ones – such as the decision to move to another country or to have a new baby for example.

This number is a soothing affirmation in a persons life to continue on calmly and confidently because there is nothing to fear on the path ahead.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: