Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Numerology Secrets Of Personality Number 4

In numerology your personality can give you valuable insights into what really makes you tick and today well be taking a closer look at personality number 4. If you have a personality number of four then stay tuned because this video is all about you and what you’re future has in store for you.
The number 4 is ruled by Saturn and it’s also seen as a foundation for other numbers in numerology. Personality number 4 people are all about family and home. They also make for exceptional employees.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

Personality number 4 people tend to have an attention to detail that is far superior to that of other people and it allows them to complete all of their tasks right through to completion meeting all deadlines in a timely manner. They are able to also work under a really tight budget and are great for making a dollar stretch far and they are incredible reliable and honest.

Number 4 people do not like to draw too much attention to themselves and instead they usually prefer to be judged by others based on their work and merit rather than on their appearance. They can often be less social than other numbers for this reason.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: