Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Angel Number 77 Meaning: Are You Seeing 77 ?

If you are finding yourself seeing repeating number patterns throughout life then it could be a message from the universe to help guide you and make great choices. These 'messages' from the universe are known as angel numbers and each number sequence has it's own distinctive meanings and secrets. And in today's video we'll take a closer look at angel number 77 and at what it means if you start to see 77 everywhere you go!
The angel number 77 meaning is all about reassurance and if you are seeing this repeating number in your life then it could be the universe trying to reach out to let you know that you are making the right choices and that you are on the right path.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

It's also an angel number that encourages a person to do some self reflection and to look at their own needs and wants and to not just focus on the needs of those around them. If you're seeing this number take some time out to focus on yourself.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: