Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

GROW a Youtube Business with ZERO Subs or Money | MARISSA ROMERO Channel

Smash ALL those limiting beliefs and find out how to start a YouTube Business with Zero subscribers and zero dollars! If you think it's "too late" to start a YouTube channel or you can't make good money with a small channel - You're wrong!
Courtesy: Marissa Romero
YouTube Secrets Mike Williams
=========================
Oh it's too late to start a YouTube channel! Oh my god there's way too much competition you know what I'm just not a video person. I'm terrible in front of the camera, all those misconceptions and limiting beliefs are going to be smashed.

In today's video we're talking about how to start a legit YouTube business with zero subscribers and with zero dollars in your pocket. I mean because you're probably thinking Marissa is it really possible to start a YouTube channel from scratch in this day and age in 2019 when there's already millions of youtubers and billions of users on YouTube and my answer to that is HOW : Yes It Is !

American Dirt. The unforgettable story of a mother and son fleeing a drug-cartel to cross the US-Mexico border. (RECOMMENDED)

First of all, there is never too much competition out there. There's always an audience waiting to hear what it is you have to share, what expertise you have, what is you have to teach.

People want to hear your creativity and they want to hear your story. I'm making this video today because I do not want you guys to start off the way I did and to make these embarrassing videos I'm like…

Oh my god when I first started YouTube I had no clue what I was doing but the most important thing is that I started. And let me flashback to this really embarrassing video of me where I had I was wearing a t-shirt that lighting was terrible, the camera was pixelated, the quality was awful.

GHOST FLEET: A Novel Of The Next World War [USA versus China] (RECOMMENDED)

But you know what even though it was super embarrassing and I was not wearing any makeup, the fact of the matter is that I started. And I started to gather data and to figure out what my audience liked and what they reacted to, and all those types of things, so I would strongly suggest taking all these tips into consideration when starting your YouTube channel and wanting to start a business on YouTube.

And hi… by the way my name is Marissa and if you haven't already joined the family go ahead and smash that subscribe button, hit the notification bell because this channel is your one-stop shop for online marketing entrepreneurship and digital nomad travels and tips.

The MAGA Doctrine: The Only Ideas That Will Win the Future. (RECOMMENDED)

Okay, so let's get into my first tip and that is to start your channel correctly from the jump. Now what do I mean by this, now you have to treat your channel like a business because let's be real, the days where you see a random channel with random topics.

And it grows organically and has and it's monetized and has subscribers. Those days are over 99% of us that start a channel are not super duper famous influencers.

I'm talking about those influencers who are just famous for no reason. We all know who they're talking about, where they can post anything they have a huge audience and they just go viral for no reason. We can no longer have a channel that talks about makeup tutorials, cooking mixed with reaction videos, mixed with fitness…

Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland. (RECOMMENDED)

You get the idea of where I'm going with this one of the crucial steps to starting your channel off correctly is to pick a frequency and go with it.

Are you gonna post videos on Monday and Friday, are you going to post once a week, twice a week, three times a week… Whatever you can handle and whatever it is, you have to be consistent think of YouTube, as for example, a job. I mean if you're not consistent of showing up to work you're going to get fired from that job. It's the same thing with YouTube and how the algorithm respects and treats frequency.

FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online" (RECOMMENDED)

The next thing you have to determine is your niche and I'm not talking about a huge niche like you know fitness. Fitness is an industry, it's so big because there's so many micro categories within fitness. So, when you're picking a channel what is it that you're really good at what is it that people ask you how to do very often.

You know what is it that people ask you for help on. So, when we're talking about the fitness industry how to like me down. Maybe you're a vegan athlete, let's say, and maybe you're, your niche is, teaching other athletes how to incorporate a vegan diet with a lot of protein and what are some really good vegan recipes for vegan athletes you know that type of thing so you see how it went from Fitness all the way down to vegan athletes.

Flat Belly Fix - A Weight Loss Journey (RECOMMENDED)

Alright guys my SECOND TIP for starting off a brand new youtube channel from scratch with zero dollars, zero subscribers is to think about your monetization options ahead of time. Now don't freak out I know that most of you guys may not know how to develop a course may not have a consulting business and that type of thing but you have to get in the mindset of what is it you're going to offer and of course my number one tip to monetize a channel before you can receive the Google ads and the monetization from the Google ads at play on your videos is to do affiliate marketing.

So are there products or services that you use right now that have an affiliate program that you could recommend to people and receive commissions from that and I know commissions may be small in the beginning but it definitely adds up over time and it is probably the first and number one way to monetize your channel to receive you the Google ads and the number one way people think of you know making money with a YouTube channel you need a thousand subscribers and four thousand watch hours which is a pretty scary milestone for beginning people but if you stick to these things you'll achieve that much faster than you think.

Brain Training For Dogs - Unique Dog Training Course! (RECOMMENDED)

But yes down the line, think about the services you offer, think about if you'll do a coaching program, think about if you'll create courses that can bring in income more and more. And that is scalable with the future of your YouTube business.

Alright so THE THIRD TIP I have for you guys is to be strategic about your content creation and this is very important because I don't want you guys to get the burnout. It's kind of inevitable to get a burn out when you're a youtuber and you may not know what I mean but all youtubers that are watching this video know exactly what I mean.

You get to a point where you're like oh my god I gotta make a video and I'm so tired and I don't know what to write about and I don't know what to film about and just I don't have any ideas in my head and that what it is I'm saying it's very important to be strategic.

GET YouTube Subscribers in 2019

So you pick you know three to four days out of the month or maybe even less when you get really good and you map out all your video titles, you map out what videos you're going to make and you even film like let's say five videos worth of content within one day or maybe if you can't handle that, divide it up into two days and that is really really important because that means you're not being reactive in your YouTube business and you're planning out ahead of time.

So speaking about content creation let's talk about YouTube equipment because I know I get this question a lot. I don't have any equipment let's take a look at what I use and how I started all right.

So let's check out all the YouTube equipment. Now I didn't know we start. I'll get to that in a second but what an important thing that I added to my YouTube videos was this ring light right here it makes all the difference with having a bright light on your face versus no light or natural light and this is the camera that I use. I know it's hard to see but it's the Panasonic g85 camera shoots in 4k that is the only nice camera I have at the moment.

I also use my GoPro when I'm out and about doing action shots going under water at the beach whatever this is the gorillapod I used to hold up my camera if I'm just walking around in a public place or something like that and this tripod is when I don't need my rig light and I'm outdoor and I'm wanting to shoot something outside where I don't really need lights I just put the camera right here and this is my 1080p Logitech webcam.

Now this is my step up my gift to myself once I started to make money on YouTube I upgrade it to a Logitech webcam it goes on the top of the laptop and this is really cool if you're doing tutorials and teaching people things on-screen but ultimately guys don't worry about any of this equipment because when I started I literally just had my iPhone this microphone that connects to the iPhone which goes right here on your shirt and just it's embarrassing but just my webcam on my camera which is not good quality at all.

But the point is there's no excuse not to get started and if you already have a smart phone and a laptop just buy this microphone on Amazon Evan gets 22 bucks and you're good to go you're ready to start producing your content alright guys so moving right along to tip number four where I'm actually right behind my computer and I'm gonna show you a couple things I wanted to say that tip number four is to be intentional with your keywords.

Now we're going to be talking about three keyword research tools and the first one is called keywords everywhere, the second one is called vidIQ and the third one is called tooth but you know I won't really talk about to buddy in this video but maybe I will in a future video. But let's talk about why you need keywords everywhere it is a free Chrome extension and also there's a free version of vidIQ and I'll talk about why these two tools are very important.

Allright, so we're on my channel right now and as you can see I have the free Chrome extension of keywords everywhere up here and also vidIQ now what I wanted to bring your attention to with keywords everywhere and why it works beautifully when you're starting out.

So if I've been the weight loss in each or something like that and I want to figure out what kind of videos I want to produce I want to type in how to lose weight and all of these keywords pop up the ten most searched keywords relating to how to lose weight. So I want to produce videos on these ten different types of keywords that is the videos I would target to produce my first maybe ten videos on my youtube channel or something like that. So if we type in how to lose weight and four easy steps you see this third one right here a whole nother batch of ten keywords pop-up so you get how this works like how to lose weight for moms after you've had a baby or something like that you can just keep getting more and more in each specific depending on what you want to do.

Now the next tool that you need with vidIQ. I'll show you why you need it I'm on my channel and I want to give you an example let's look at this video that's four videos all on my channel. What vidIQ does is it gives you all these analytics right here but especially what I like it and why I need it prefer when I'm posting my videos is because it gives you a nice checklist that you can use for every video that you post. So for example you need a good title, you need your tags, you need a good description cars and screens etc.

So you can make sure for every video that you have you have all of these components of your checklist you know checked off and you're ready and you could post your video with confidence knowing that you've done these things and as you can see if you haven't done it. It'll show you in red or red X that you need to complete this step the other thing I love about vidIQ is that it shows you the weight of the tags that you're using when you're tagging your video.

So you can see Marissa Romero review is you know pull some weight but the number one thing that is giving this video traffic is lifetime affiliate commission. So it's ranking and showing you the the tags and the keywords that are more effective so that you could know what to use in the future for your future videos on this topic. So I wanted to show you guys a really cool channel that I found the other day and this channel is called Cast And Bran and it's about a couple who is teaching people you know basically lessons learned about starting a bakery business or a restaurant business so their target audience are people in the restaurant nation and helping people start up a business whether it's a bakery or some type of local restaurant and this is pretty cool and you can see how like for example they come up with the keyword research that makes sense and stuff that people are looking for.

So if you look at like these two videos for example how to open a restaurant with no money three ways to finance your small business so if you type in the keyword how to open a restaurant with no money that keyword is getting searched five hundred and ninety times per month which in my mind if you are a small channel that is a perfect view amount per month because you don't want to target keywords that have like a million searches per month you want to be, you want to search topics that are realistic and that are that you can place and be findable in the first page of this keyword.

Alright so THE FIFTH AND FINAL TIP I have for you guys with starting a legit YouTube business from zero subscribers and zero money is to write that algorithm wave. Now what do I mean by that, so in the beginning you're going to have statistics of the data and the videos that you post even though let's say you've only posted ten or twenty videos regardless there's going to be data there's going to be data on the views the click-through rate the engagement all that stuff so you want to check out a video that is performing quite well or that is performing better than your other videos and you want to create more content around that same topic.

So let's say you have a YouTube channel on social media tip and you've posted a video about Pinterest marketing and that video girls goes you know semi viral for your channel and it has maybe you know six thousand views and you're like oh wow this video is taking off post more videos about Pinterest marketing because that is what your audience likes and that is what is bringing you more traffic. So you want to ride that algorithm wave and there's so many more to evaluate within your YouTube analytics which could be found in the new version of your YouTube studio beta.

I believe it's called such as click-through rate view velocity retention watch time and all of these different types of analytics. So if you guys want to learn more about YouTube growth and YouTube analytics specifically comment below or if you guys want to learn more about how I script my videos or create my content and really the whole world of YouTube business and how I'm growing my channel comment below what you'd like to see in your questions of future YouTube videos that I create and I'll be sure to make a video specifically on that but for now this concludes this video.

I hope you guys got value from it and I hope you guys continue to take massive action with your YouTube channels and if you haven't please just start that's what it's all about these tips mean nothing if you don't start if you don't get you know out of your head that you can't do it in these limiting beliefs just do it.

I'm Marissa Romero. I hope you have an amazing day wherever you are stay positive I will see you guys in the next video. Take care!

free training super affiliate system john crestani
FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.