Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

How To SEO YouTube Videos (75k+ subs using this method)

If you want your YouTube channel to grow, then you've definitely take into consideration YouTube SEO. This step is definitely one of the ways that you can create a presence and rank your videos. If you want to know how then you must stay tuned!

YouTube Secrets Mike Williams

free training super affiliate system john crestani

FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.

=========================

Here's the video transcription for non-English native speaker with no good listening skill:

So, I've seen a number of people in the
comments of my previous video saying, I'm

inspiring them to become a YouTuber. So, I
figured I'd do a video on YouTube SEO

and explain to you what metrics are
important, what things you need to do to

really grow your YouTube channel and
create an online presence for yourself.

So, we have some crazy stuff to go over
today. Now, I have some really good

information on YouTube SEO and recently
I've been seeing my channels start

really growing. And it's because I've
been doing these 5 things. Now, I'm

going to explain to you a few things in
this video. I'm going to explain to you

YouTube's 3 big metrics behind what they're out, the algo... The

algorithm that really run YouTube's
algorithm and you kind of just want to

understand to help understand how you
can grow your channel. Also be talking to

you about posting frequency. How often
should you post, how many times a week or

a month, whatnot. The titles that you use
in your videos are also the topics that

you're doing videos around. I'm going to
talk to you about the average watch time

metric which I find is very important.
And also off-site SEO, so YouTube's 3

top metrics are very important. This is
how YouTube determines which videos they

show and they don't show. Their main
metrics are watch time, session time and

return rate. Now, how do those factor in?
Basically what YouTube is looking for is

they want people to stay on YouTube as
long as possible.

They want to see people staying on your
videos as long as possible, staying on

your channel as long as possible,
staying on the YouTube environment as

long as possible. And they want people
coming back to YouTube as frequently as

possible. This is the same way that
Facebook works in their backends. These

are the metrics which YouTube optimize
around. Now, you might be thinking why is

that important, okay? The reason why this
is important because if you are sending,

if your videos whole goal is to send
people off of

YouTube, you are ruining yourself in
YouTube's eyes. YouTube wants people

staying on YouTube as long as possible.
So sending them immediately off site or

off of YouTube is going to really hurt your
chances in getting your videos ranked

higher and higher and higher. What if
your videos were so effective that

everybody who watched a video said, "Wow,
this is amazing information. I want to go

to this person's website and whatever. Buy
their whatever thingamajig." YouTube would

see that as killing their business. And
they would never show that person's

videos. Another thing that's important is
YouTube wants to see people are

returning more frequently, okay? Or they're...
Sorry, the session length is long. So, if

you show people a video on YouTube, Your
goal to really be in YouTube's eyes very

good is to keep people watching more
videos on your channel preferably. The

more the users watch your video/keep
watching videos on YouTube, the more

YouTube is going to like you and the
YouTube gods will favor you. And that

third metric I said which is return rate.
Return rate means you are getting people

coming back to YouTube more
frequently than they would be before. So,

if by subscribing to your channel or by
watching your videos, users magically

start coming back to YouTube more and
more often. YouTube says this person is

doing something positive for YouTube
environment. And how you might be able to

do that in practice is you can get
people on your email list or you can get

people on a messenger list. Or you can...
How, whatever you do but in your own

communication with users that you get
people, you get people start sending

them back to YouTube to watch your
videos. Even if they're in your own

audience. And YouTube will say, "Hey, this
user not only people are watching their

videos. You know, when they watch videos
they watch more videos on YouTube." But

they'll say, "When people watch John
Crestani's videos, they come back to

YouTube more frequently than they would
if they didn't watch John Crestani's

video." Therefore the YouTube god will
bless me with more traffic.

So, those are things to keep in mind.
Posting frequency. I've see a lot of

people talk about this. And the most
important thing to understand here is

consistency, consistency, consistency. If
all you can handle is posting once per

month, post once per month. But do it
consistently. Do it consistently on the

same day each month. If all you can
handle is posting once per week, post

once per week on the same day and time
each week. But preferably, your posting

frequency would be once per day. That's
what we've seen helps out the most. Now,

that may be a lot of work to post once
per day. But that's... That's the best way

to do it. At least multiple times per
week is the best way to keep build and

grow an audience consistently. Titles. Now,
titles are pretty important. The way I do

my titles... I don't know about other
people. I'm a fairly small channel by

comparison. But what I've seen in titles
is I simply go after keywords that... I go

after questions that people are
looking to learn about. I've seen a lot

of other people in my niche. I consider
my niche make money online and affiliate

marketing. I see a lot of other people
posting titles such as like, "I made

$6,000. $6253 in a day using..." You
know, I don't know. You know, Google. You

know... Or something like that. People will
post about how much money they're making

in a day and how a 13 year old can make
a gazillion dollars in an hour or

whatever. I'll see a lot of
money. That may work but I kind of stick

to the what I consider the
tried-and-true. Just real boring. You know,

the boring approach but the approach
that works. And I go after keywords that

people are searching for. I use this
website called answerthepublic.com

and that allows you to find what
questions people are asking. There's

other keyword tools where you can find
what questions people are asking. But I

simply find... You know, if I know the
answer to a particular question

somebody's asking like, "How do I
advertise on LinkedIn?" As an example. I'll

do a video on how to advertise
LinkedIn because I know how to do that.

And you know, that has the benefit of...
Because people are actually searching

for that term so I will show up if I do
a good video on that topic. Now, the flip

side is the people who are posting
videos such as like, "I just made you know

5 million dollars in an hour."
Nobody's searching for that term "I made

5 million dollars in an hour as a 13
year old." Another thing on the topic of

titles and topics is you want to stick
to a niche. You know, my niche, I talk

about making money online and I talk
about affiliate marketing. I also talk a

little bit about working from home and
being a digital nomad. Those are the

topics I know the best. But really, I
stick to those two main topics. Making

money online in affiliate marketing. If
you're doing a YouTube channel, I would

pick a few topics to kind of stick to.
Maybe your topic is, you know, how to how

to do your hair better or you know how
to do makeup or whatever those topics

are. But I'd stick to those sorts of
topics in the majority of your videos.

Just to, you know, keep consistency and
build your authority in that particular

topic in YouTube's eyes. The next metric
that's very important. I'd mentioned this

above but average watch time. Now, your
average watch time generally speaking at

least in the how-to niche. You want it to
be 4 minutes plus. Okay? If people are

not getting value out of your videos and
watching them for at least 4 minutes,

you're probably not offering a lot of
value. Or you're just not interesting.

You're just a boring person. Don't be a
boring person. If you're a boring person,

don't go on... Don't start a YouTube
channel, okay? So, average watch time, 4

minutes Plus is a good metric to shoot
around. Again, the goal is to offer value

and kind of... If people are watching your
videos, you're offering value. It's plain

and simple. And that's what YouTube views.
People are clicking off of your videos

right away, YouTube doesn't think you're
offering a lot of value. Now, a little

hack you can do here is... Is if if you
have a lot of value to give, people are

watching your entire video, make your
videos longer.

Try to do... You know, try to do longer videos. Go
more in depth on topic. Offer more value.

You know, maybe instead of just getting
the highlights about a particular

subject, you actually go in and do it. You
go in and set up a Facebook Ads campaign.

instead of just talking to the camera
saying how how to set up Facebook Ads,

you know, show people on your computer
exactly how the thing is done. The more

value you offer, the more watch time
you'll get and the more YouTube will

favor you and your channel. It's that
simple. Offer value to the world and you

will get value back. The last item is
off-site SEO. And off-site SEO just means

you know, what are you doing outside of
YouTube to really help them favor you.

Now, I don't know too much about off-site
SEO. But what I do know is really 2

main things. One is YouTube does look at
embeds. They look at if your videos are

being embedded somewhere else. Now, what I
do is I have a blog on my site

Johncrestani.com. Aand I have a blog post
about every single video that I put up

on YouTube. And I also embed my video
there. This just builds more authority to

my video. They see the link and they
see that I am placing my video on the

internet somewhere and that there's
people coming from outside of YouTube to

my website. The other thing I do for
off-site SEO is like keeping in mind

that the main metrics that YouTube looks
at is return rate. Are people coming back

to YouTube more often because of your
video or you having a channel, you being

a creator. So, I use my email list or I
use my Facebook Messenger list or I use

my Facebook audience. And I will send
people back to my videos. I will say, "Hey,

go check out this cool video I did on
YouTube." Because I am getting people

coming back to YouTube. So YouTube's
algorithm will favor me more. They'll say,

"Hey, people who get in Jon's tribe. They
watch YouTube more than people who are

not in John's tribe... You know, who are not
in John's tribe.

So, we're going to favor his videos over (I
don't know)

Kevin David's." So... He's a funny guy. We
have a rap battle soon. I hope that was

helpful. Please subscribe to my channel
and hit the notification icon. I'm going to

be doing a giveaway soon of my course
the super affiliate system. Also I have a

free course. If you want to learn more
about what I do for a living. How I

actually make my money. It's not YouTube.
You can subscribe and you'll get a free

course about how I do affiliate
marketing and I make millions of dollars

per year doing that. Also leave a comment
below if there's any sort of topic or if

you have any questions for me or if
there's any topic that you'd like to see

me go more in-depth into, you can just
leave a comment and I'll keep that in

mind for future videos. Looking forward
to seeing you soon and have a great day.