Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Marissa Romero Steps To $50K Profit in 3 Months on YouTube - PART 02

Inspiring ways to get $50K profit in 3 months on YouTube.
Courtesy: Marissa Romero (Part 1 click here)
YouTube Secrets Mike Williams
=========================
Hey everybody ! Welcome to this video. My name is Marissa. And today's topic of this video is how I was able to do fifty thousand dollars in profit on YouTube within a three-month span. Now if you're coming to this video from part one which is actually on my good friend Mike Wins channel this is actually part two of the interview. And if you haven't seen part one, go ahead and check out part one first and if you just want to check out part 2 and part one later that's fine as well.

But Mike is one of my really good friends. He's a digital nomad like myself. He's an online entrepreneur who started from you know zero from scratch, not knowing anything about online business and in just short 12 months was able to build up to a six-figure income and now he's trying to teach others around the world how to do the same thing. So, go check out his channel and go subscribe to his channel and part see part 1 of this video if you haven't already.

American Dirt. The unforgettable story of a mother and son fleeing a drug-cartel to cross the US-Mexico border. (RECOMMENDED)

So, we'll go ahead and dive right into the questions of what he's going to ask me coming right up one is that they must have if you want to start to build a youtube channel is the passion/expertise because you can't start a channel on something that you don't care, that you're not knowledgeable about, like you know you because it's a channel that you're going to be or I'm sorry it's a topic that you're going to be talked to you about constantly. And if you're not passionate about it or you don't have knowledge or it's something that you're not exciting the door everyday then it's not going to work because trust me you're always gonna have to be coming up with new ideas, new titles, new topic to live in this this you know market that you are eating and if you don't know enough about areas, you're not excited about it, people are going to see right through it.

You're gonna get burned out and eventually like you might just not go into town because you don't like what you're talking about. So, that's what I would say you have to be excited and have a crashing/expertise in what your killer awesome.

GHOST FLEET: A Novel Of The Next World War [USA versus China] (RECOMMENDED)

Now I think a lot of people who people are struggle at this, how do you come up with the hunt yes so honestly it's YouTube is not about reinventing the wheel. YouTube is not about sitting there in the end, just taking hours to come up with brand new content.

What I do is I use a tool called Keywords Everywhere. It's a free Chrome extension it's a free tool just who roll Keywords Everywhere and add it to your bar, your tumblr and it gives you the metrics for every single keyword that people are searching first. Let's say you type in how to lose weight in YouTube, it'll give you the search volume of the amount of people looking for that keyword every single month. Some would say let's say 50,000 people are looking for how to lose weight on YouTube.

The MAGA Doctrine: The Only Ideas That Will Win the Future. (RECOMMENDED)

It'll show like the number of 50,000 right I love keyword and so that is how you start topics we start by looking up the keywords and what people are looking for it’s called keyword research and then you type in how to lose weight the next nine most popular keywords or topics are going to pop up and so that's let's start I would start with those 10 topics and make videos about rook's because those are going to get the most traffic because people are looking for that right.

So, after a while like you make a video on a certain topic will you switch topics you just find related videos if you think like and you do that and you mix it up you'll get your own version, add your own ideas and that's how I like I do it.

I research other channels, I research other videos, research keywords and that's how I keep my content I'll try to do it.

Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland. (RECOMMENDED)

Yeah this is the gold nugget guys, this is you have to put a girl totus and a keyword everywhere. Literally, when Marissa teach me this my channel is I sue a pair he works as a volume the people learn you've gotta think that YouTube is the second largest search engine so people shooting or and there's a lot of people certain Pacific keyword or topic my channel room so thank you for her a lot of course yeah and yeah

My you brought up a good point about you two being the second largest search engine. That's I mean right behind Google that's that's worth before.

So, what is your schedule why do you write a script in one day and you know shoot on one things or do you write a script for two three script and shooting all ones.

FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online" (RECOMMENDED)

Since I'm this year or maybe the past whatever two or three months I've really been focusing on on the quality of what I'm saying and really being careful about the points that I need. So I just what I do now is I write down just bullet points I don't try to make it too detailed because that's a little bit harder so if I'm you know talking about 25 tips how to you know start email marketing. I'll just over I'll write down one through five what my tips are and maybe if I want to highlight a point or two within those within each tip then I'll just write them down like one word that usually I'll just write them down.

I'll have my notes like next to me when I film and if I mess up then they're right there and I could edit it later so that research probably takes about now I can do it faster and research maybe takes me 30 minutes to 40 minutes and that includes researching watching other videos and also writing down notes for my good look. So, but before it would take a little bit longer maybe an hour to do my research and and then I would write those down as well but sometimes I just get on camera and I just go, I don't speak anything but usually I do right now is spirit of what I'm gonna say.

Flat Belly Fix - A Weight Loss Journey (RECOMMENDED)

Yeah I think the you know that don't swept him to have more engaged I think it's I think sure that the key you are at that point because for me I was drunk oh because I have to write scripts till now so I tend to write the script for two three scrip per day and then I shoot one or two three days one per day for shooting so that's then keep the time so I scheduled my magneto

Oh yeah yeah so yeah you're you're doing it completely right you're scheduling it out and mapping out what topics you want to talk about right such that makes it a lot easier.

When you become popular especially in it there's are many positive common and also there's also negative common as a package how do you overcome those negative comment

Brain Training For Dogs - Unique Dog Training Course! (RECOMMENDED)

I have a video that I need maybe two months ago about haters on YouTube because it's inevitable like haters on YouTube are are here to stay you're not going anywhere people get very brave they get very bold when they're behind the screen and they need comment because you don't know who they are no one knows who they are they can say whatever why anyway look good and you know and I'm not gonna sit here and act like it doesn't affect me, it doesn't bother me because it does I mean it's human nature when people you know talk when people are you know making fun of you who are saying me things like it hurts like this not, it's not nice but at the end of the day you get better at dealing with hate comments and what you have to remember is that one with people when people dislike your video when people watch your video when people comment on your video it's all engagement for you.

So thank you to the haters for increasing my engagement right and that's you know that's what you gotta that's what you gotta just understand it's like people sometimes are just not in a happy place in their lives or coming from a place in they're just in a different area than you are in life and you just really talk to him to move on ignore it.

6 Tips on Starting your own Business

It's not going to kill you I mean you're gonna life goes on you know right now when I see a hate comment or something it's like it bothers me for about 15 seconds and then and I'm luck is my audience and as your audience will grow the amount of change in negativity will also grow as as well and people no matter what even if they know you're a good person and they know your carrier that you're trying to help people and deliver good content they're still going to try to rain on your brand and destroy your image and just really you're negative and you can't let that move down because if you retaliate, if you respond then you're like going down to their level.

So it's like the best thing you can do is ignore them and not respond right and if you know people are going to see that I'm trying to do good I'm trying to teach people I'm trying to give as much value away as I can and they're just gonna take the fact that I'm doing that and it's fine you know in everything you do is just ignore it.

I think is the thing is a great way that you turn to negative to a positive mindset we make it common so when life gives you lemon you take it you make it to Killa and the shot bother me but I laugh as they say you're beat up sucks and I was like thank you for watching what do you think about the haters on youtube like you have anything to add from your experience or experience because people behind the screen they can't roll you know internet troll but they just hate you at that moment but BA the dollar day they don't hate you because they don't remember but when they write and they just write it.

And you know this there's a lot of narcissus if you know that personality they're always better than you and if you see you subset they could have dragged you down because I always better not you that's why they want to tell your common because it gives your energy feed them a good energy for them. But for you is that you know yeah term e to the negative deposit is a good thing so keep doing that because a lot of people when you status go up people got a more negative that's mean you do something right exactly that means more you know the more haters you have and the more it happens that means you're hitting yourself out there you're being vulnerable, you're growing your brand, you're being more valuable to the marketplace and that's what that means and that's you know you don't take it as a compliment you know really as we have to look at it compliment and it's also the beauty if you have a true fan they fighting for you actually there's one above a vine they you don't need to do anything else

Ya know that's exactly a great point and next that's how the comments can really get going sometimes as people people defending you like hey what the hell like you're tripping out don't stick up for you like thanks up like you're complete trash like I can't believe you're saying this.

It's always easier and you want to focus on the negative first that's just with anything goodbye but we have to just focus on all the great content.

Yeah and how much we're really helping people who need you know the videos that were making well that's what it's about.

Let's talk about cell bus is not cell in the video how do you approach that with what is the pros and cons opting about making an offer with your party like a call to action what is your approach.

Yeah so sometimes there's like direct marketing and indirect marketing and for me what that means on YouTube is giving a direct call to action at the end of the video to go subscribe or to go whatever they call in the action is but sometimes I don't say anything and I just say we enjoyed this video see you on the next one so when when I do direct marketing all saying stuff like you want to learn more if you're interested in this platform you know I have bonuses if you join you can check out those bonuses in the link in the description.

I always end in the video because if people liked your video they're highly likely to go and listen to you because people listen to what you want them to do that's the importance of the call to action but sometimes I'll just kind of lay out all the action and I'll just make a video about a certain topic a normal and I won't say anything so you know it is important when you're marketing something like they're saying you're marketing let's say you're promoting and others on there or sales funnel building tool you know it will give a presentation on how to build a sales funnel what you need to build a sales funnel like how to view a headline how to make the opt-in and but how to do that you know the boxes click on the button and again you give all this value and you're like okay you look you're interested in getting started you can turn out the two-week trial link in the description for something like that.

That's awesome because what sometimes you have to tell the people what to do like call action because if I you don't offer them anything they dislike that's it yeah but sometimes if you do too much they're gonna be like oh this sounds salesy right.

I agree with that I just I don't really ever say to do anything or take action in the beginning I always like leave it to the end because people who are really interested in like your the value that you're giving they'll stay to the end of your video and you can made it that far they'll most likely take action on whatever it is.

Yeah that's why I'm in the end the video I was like if you want in the biz but you don't have freaking loved you yeah so last question do we need to have a good equipment to able to start.

No, no, absolutely not when I got started like I said I just use the webcam in my MacBook Pro which is not good at all in my kitchen and I use my mic on his iPhone 6s box and those two things got me to above 10,000 subscribers so you just have to get started. You really I didn't buy a nice camera until I was that like maybe 11 or 12,000 subscribers.

I finally got a nice Panasonic g5 I I bought a ring light I got a 1080p webcam yeah I got the webcam taking which was much better I got the ring light and then I got the vlogging camera and yeah yeah and well I use like a camera pretty much video my vlogging camera but in the beginning don't worry about what type of camera you had just whatever you want this tradition it's more than enough to get started.

That's awesome so where do people define you Marissa?

Well of course thanks Mike all these questions have been amazing I hope you guys will already subscribe to his channel but of course you can find me on my youtube channel Marissa Romero is my name that's the name of my channel and my name on Instagram if Marissa Abrams active on multiple platforms you could find them there and yeah on all these might links to some of my resources in the description if you want to learn more about YouTube affiliate marketing with that.

Yeah guys please follow her! She's a master of it so every time I see hack is worth so please you're doing such a great job like I can't like be worked out like you've taken so much action it's just has really been great you know be your friend you know YouTube and it's been really fun like your…

Thank you, yes hey I really appreciate you guys watching this video. I hope you got some value from it and if you are interested in setting up an affiliate marketing business on YouTube and using the exact same strategies I use and duplicating the online business that I have you can go ahead and click on the first link in the description below and of course to see all of Mike's resources I will leave all of his information in the description below so you could check out his channel and all of his resources and again go ahead and check out part 1 if you have not already.

Thanks so much for being here and supporting the channel and Mike's Channel. I look forward to seeing you guys on the next video. Take care!

free training super affiliate system john crestani
FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.