Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Keto Advanced Weight Loss - The Benefits Of The Keto Diet And How It Helped Montel Williams

Dr. Oz reveals groundbreaking research about the benefits of the keto diet. Then, actor Montel Williams opens up about how the keto diet has helped improve his health after a stroke.
Courtesy: DoctorOz
28 day keto diet review bali cowboy
==========
We just talked about the wrong way to do keto. But some revolutionary research taking the medical community by storm is shown to in keto the right way can not only result in weight loss general you love right but may even help fight diseases like cancer and diabetes even neurological conditions Some doctors are even praised in this type of ketogenic lifestyle with actually giving your brain more power that I love. My friend Montel Williams says he's living proof keto can improve your health to the 300 phone

Thank you

Thank you for sharing this information let me brag on you for secular 2000 right he's diagnosed with multiple sclerosis sir not told much about what he could do that would make it better can didn't know much told I was gonna have a 15% less chance of life expectancy So I should really be dead now

Also read: Keto Pure Diet Reviews - Doctor Mike On Diets: Ketogenic Diet | Diet Review

Yeah that's crazy haha and then this this year you had a life-threatening stroke. After all that you've been able to walk out here you're
the person I've always known and loved which is remarkable and you argued the keto diet is part of this

I think it's because of the protection the neuroprotection you said something really good before you showed the tape and that's the fact that we're starting to prove

We know that the brain uses ketones as a source of energy in your great documentary, you say that we've gotten nutrition downright wrong that's your quote downright wrong for years how so absolutely?

Because in the Western diet most of our diets based on carbohydrates and sugar. We need to bring those things down and that's what I'm trying to do is I want to be around I mean I really the other wife I want to be able to be here for her and have to having a stroke you know for a while I started you know dabbling in ketone before the stroke but I'm telling you it has really been since a stroke that I am really trying to get 100% and go overboard because I know the neural protection I'm going to get out of it

So this is not just about eating right the way you think you need to eat right we gotta think about it in a whole different way

Sure

And a lot of you aren't ready for that which is why I thought I'd figure out where you all are by asking all of you members of the audience to fill out a little blank piece of paper that had a sentence the beginning a sentence that said and said fatty foods are and then blank page and what do people say this was as fatty foods or artery blockers

Yeah well that's one thing I'm concerned about. I talked about that earlier right?

And again it depends on the type of fat right because trans fats is what our problem you were talking earlier about you know people eating pork lines that's made in trans and trans fat

that's why how about the silly statement that fat doesn't make you fat as a matter of fact it helps your body process fat. We need dietary fat to have good nutrient absorption we need it for lots of reasons and we kind of made fat out to be the villain and it's not, it's the sugar that's the villain - come on over here

Montel work with experts all over the world looking at the ketogenic lifestyle and it looked at specifically the effect not just on the body but in the mind

so let's walk everyone through exactly the theories on why keto might be so beneficial because people on this stage saying if you want to deal with Alzheimer's symptoms tito's way to go ms keto absolutely recovery stroke eat a lot of things but it might be good for you if you haven't any of those things

right cuz if you're like this imagine what it could do for you if you don't have the barriers you don't just have it just happen to have just had a stroke the brain normally consumes carbohydrates is energy that's what we always thought was the main thing and it really is however some studies in animals suggest that simple carbohydrates can potentially increase inflammation nemesis for neurological disease makes that everything more difficult you can deal with inflammation when you stop eating foods that are rich in carbohydrates and instead replace them of foods that rich in fats you know all these things I'm throwing up there the brain uses the ketones from that fat is energy and this may reduce the inflammation in the brain and can protect you against certain diseases which can exit out and remove because your body can heal itself better so what benefits have you noticed in your lifestyle so go and kill Jack I'm not you know before

again well my issue was high blood well I blood pressure is probably what caused my stroke. My blood pressure has been almost steady I'm on a steady path my weight has been I'm 62 years old. I'm caring walking around with it with the 31 inch waist

I'm holding the density jealous and I don't I don't have to think about it

that's what's so good about it I mean I know that you know a lot of people are suffering weight issues because you think about it all the time you change over to a ketogenic diets and diet and lifestyle

you have to stop thinking about it cuz it just happens so I got guests for it

Oh Myra is here a huge fan of yours and she was diagnosed with high MS in 2009 she knew him well okay so you're a recent diagnosed yeah patient about Ms

Tomatoes been there you know for 17 18 years yeah you have a question for him

yes I do

sure I've been on a weight-loss journey for quite some time and I find it sometimes to be like you know I get bored quickly sure. How do you follow the
keto diet and not get bored or tired?

I hate the word diet talking you you have more that if all the diets that are on line work that only be one right but there's about a million of them so skip the word diet. You have to get into a lifestyle change that's what's so
important I know you're working out and exercising but if you start to shift over to make fat your energy source I will guarantee some of that fun even
having a brain will start to clear you'll start to have a little bit more energy when you wake up in the morning you'll be ready to go rather than a woe is me give me another cup of coffee so there are things that you have to do and stop thinking about it so much as if you have to meet this regimen. Look I'm on a ketogenic diet but I do cheat every now and then but I don't call it cheating it's like every 14 to 15 days if I feel like eating something I'm gonna eat it. And guess what after 14 days a keto you don't feel like eating it anyway skip the cupcakes because you just don't want it you take a bite at me go you can just know that once you start stop putting them in your body. Your body will start craving he used to be a cookie guy yeah cookie freak freak so if you can find that easy you will fill you sure

Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss anything remember to check
back often to see what's new