Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

HOW TO COPY AND PASTE ADS AND MAKE $100 - $500 A DAY ONLINE! (FULL IN DEPTH TRAINING)

You can just put in 30 minutes to an hour a day and you can make $100 per day, if you do 5 hours to 8 hours you will be able to make $500 per day, but only if you apply what I teach here and stay very consistent. This is a really great way on how to make money online, this is a great work at home job for anyone out there, college kids, stay at home moms, dads, and teens etc…

Courtesy: Jay Brown

What’s up my friend thanks for checking out this step by step training on how you can copy and paste ads and make $100 - $500 a day online, even as a newbie. With this method it doesn't matter where you live, if you’re in another country besides the US, you still can follow this training and make money just to copy & paste ads. Copy paste jobs.

You can make money fast with this just copying and pasting ads.

Once you get out there and post ads or advertisements on the sites I recommend... you will start to earn money fast, back to back... it may take a little while for the snowball effect but when it happens, you will be very glad you kept at it my friend.

We are not going to post ads in Facebook groups, that’s old… I’m going to show you 2 secret websites.. And a super ninja way to post ads on craigslist for free, and get paid on other free classified ads sites.

YouTube Secrets Mike Williams

FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.
free training super affiliate system john crestani

=========================

Here's the video transcription for non-English native speaker with no good listening skill:

YouTube family what's going on guys it's

Jay here and I am super I am super duper

excited today because for all my

subscribers and the people who watch my

content y'all are gonna absolutely love

this video let me tell you what I'm

gonna show you how to do I'm gonna show

you how you can make 100 200 300 up to

500 dollars every single day by simply

copying and pasting ads online now many

of these websites that I'm gonna reveal

to you not many people know that they

even exist and quite frankly I can't

even believe that I'm sharing this on

video but you guys are amazing and I

don't mind hippy y'all make money online

now if you're in another country if you

are in college if you are a stay-at-home

parent this method will work but the key

is you must follow me every single step

because if you miss just one second you

may miss this whole thing of guys so pay

close attention and stay tuned

[Music]

all right my friends let me get this out

the way first this is not going to be

your ordinary cookie cutter make money

online video that you probably seen out

there a thousand times this is not gonna

be one of those type of videos today I'm

here to give you per value step-by-step

training that's gonna help you make up

to five hundred dollars every single day

but let's be real here for a second is

everybody gonna make five hundred

dollars a day probably not because some

people are not going to take action on

this some people are not going to put in

the time and work hard like others but

if you can spare extra thirty minutes

time hour a day you can make about a

hundred dollars a day and if you're

someone that has more time on your hand

and you can put in about five hours to

up to eight hours there's no doubt in my

mind you can make five hundred dollars a

day or even more all it take is

consistency now if this is your first

time here and you've never seen in my

videos or maybe you're not subscribed

slap that big subscribe button below

it's a big red subscribe button hit that

subscribe button so you can stay updated

every time I drop great content just

like this video today now let's head

over to my computer and get this thing

to rolling okay so what I have pulled up

on the screen here is the back office of

one of the companies that I work with

and this company pay me very well to go

out there and advertise for them

post ads post videos on certain sites

and they pay me very well to do this now

I'm about to share some earnings with

you and this is something that I

normally don't do but there's a very

good reason why I'm doing this today so

you can see this company just today I've

made over seven hundred dollars

yesterday was like thirteen hundred last

seven days seven thousand last thirty

days over twenty five thousand and I've

been with this company close to two

years and I've made over eight hundred

thousand dollars right here now why am i

showing you this though because if

you're anything like me

you're probably sick and tired of

watching these hyped up videos of people

standing in front of a Lamborghini or

Ferrari showing all this material

to try to sucker you into a

training program that's not why I'm here

I'm here to show you real undeniable

proof that I'm making money but not only

that I'm gonna show you how you can make

money as well this is what most people

are not going to do you have to be very

careful who you follow and that's why I

wanted to show this to you first now

we're gonna get into the training let's

go okay so the first website where I'm

going to show you how you can copy and

paste ads on and make money is a site

called the free ad forum and this is one

of those sites not a lot of people know

about a lot of people don't even know

this site exists but they get a ton of

traffic and what I like about them is

they are business opportunity friendly

you can post affiliate programs on here

and don't have to worry about getting

your ad taking down now I'm also gonna

share with you two other ways that you

can copy and paste you definitely want

to pay attention to this video because

when you combined all three together

you're gonna get the maximum results so

the free ad form is the first one and

over a hundred thousand members are

signed up to this website and it's

growing every day so you're gonna get

traffic here so you come to the free ad

form you click right here where it says

register then you put your email

username password and then you want to

go to your email and confirm your email

and next thing you want to do is log in

so I already have an account so when

you're logged in this is the page you're

gonna see you want to look over here on

the left side where it says new

classified you want to click on that

because this is how you're gonna post

your ad and right here you want to

scroll down this little box right here

you want to choose jobs then this little

box is gonna pop up since we're doing

business opportunity affiliate programs

you want to click right here where it

says business opportunities click on

that

and then you're gonna see this little

box right here where it says ninety days

no costs when you come to this page it

should automatically say that if it

don't you want to choose that because

what I'm showing you here is absolutely

free but there are two other options

here six months for five dollars one

year for ten dollars there are some

benefits to this now for one if you come

to the home page your ad is going to end

up right here on this in this little

column here so you're gonna get more

views and if you choose one of the paid

options

you're gonna stay up longer but I never

choose any of these what I'm showing you

in this video is free ways now the next

thing you want to do right here where it

says title this is where you put your

headline it and I'm gonna give you all

the free ads here you can use every one

of them and when you get good with this

you can start to tweak them and make

them fit your business and also guys if

you don't have a business I'm gonna

leave a list of free opportunities that

you can get involved with so you'll be

able to make money but a lot of you guys

are already in the business so you can

just use the business that you're

already a part of it's that simple so

I'm gonna copy one of these ads here

let's copy this one and I'm gonna paste

it BAM it's that easy and right here is

where you put your ad body yet so every

one of these headlines here will fit all

of these bodies so you can just choose

whichever one you like the best and like

I said guys you can tweak these if you

want remember all the more original your

ad looked the better but you don't have

to this is truly a copy and paste method

here so I'm copy Pam so you can see my

ad body here and the next thing you want

to do in this little box you want to put

your tags because some people that come

to this website are going to type in

what they're looking for and you want to

make sure your tags are related to your

ad and I have some

that you can copy-and-paste from right

here so I'm gonna paste them right here

on price you can leave that at zero

shipping you're doing digital here so

you don't have to worry about any

shipping put your email here region so

I'm gonna choose United States and I'm

gonna choose

let's choose New Jersey so you can

choose any state any or country you want

here right here I'm gonna choose South

Jersey this next step right here is very

important this little green box right

here is where you put your website URL

when people visit your ad it's gonna say

something like click my website or click

here for my website if you don't put

this here you're not going to get

signups and like I said if you're not a

part of any business I'm going to give

you access to a list of companies for

absolutely free so I'm gonna put my

website here and the next part right

here this is where you put your image I

like to use money images you can go to

Google you can go to Instagram and find

a whole ton of free images and just

experiment with them so I'm gonna click

this one right here in this little

section right here is where you can put

a YouTube video I like to put one of my

videos here because they show people how

to make money online and if you don't

have any videos yourself you're welcome

to use one of mine just remember to put

your website link here so when people

watch the video or read the ad they're

gonna go straight to your website okay

so I'm gonna put one of my videos here

and then you want to scroll down and

this little button right here where it

says preview you want to click that to

make sure your ad is a-okay

so I'm gonna click preview then this

little tab is gonna pop up this is where

your ad gonna be and you can move this

around if you want so I'm going to look

here make sure my title is correct make

sure the image that I upload it is right

here and here's one of my videos so when

people watch the video you don't matter

if you share my video or somebody else's

video they're gonna be able to scroll

down read the ad and right here is where

they click the website it and go to your

page so I'm gonna close that out

everything looks good I'm gonna scroll

down and then I'm gonna click next step

so right here it says your order has

been received successfully Thanks

total no cost so you didn't purchase

anything your ad is live and you could

click right here to make sure it's live

BAM there it is right there guys and

right here you can see this is where I

put my website I'm gonna click that and

show you and that's my capture page

right here this is where people go to my

website they enter their email and

everything so I'm gonna show you that

these ads are getting views here this is

a hedge I posted on July the 27th and

that was just a few days ago and I've

already got one hundred and thirteen

views and you can post multiple ads in

multiple states this is just one ad 113

views I'm receiving leads from this ad

every single day but we have two more

websites to go so let's hop into them

right now this one right here is called

free global classified ads and it's very

similar to the one we just posted on you

want to make sure you create your

account first and then you want to log

in and click this red button right here

where it says publish your ad for free

click on that and this page gonna pop up

select your category first business

opportunities work from home this time

I'm gonna choose work from home you want

to put your title here description here

those are the pre-written ads that I'm

gonna give you for free right here you

can leave this blank choose the country

region city and right here make sure

that you put your website don't leave

that blank and your keywords put the

keywords here and right here you can put

a YouTube video if you want then click

publish now these two websites are they

the same but this last method here that

I'm gonna share with you it's totally

different a lot of you probably have

never seen this method and we're gonna

be doing this method with Craigslist but

not in a way that you probably are

thinking about it's something totally

different here so you definitely want to

pay attention now we're on the last

method here this is a super ninja way

that's gonna get you results if you

apply exactly what I'm about to show you

now when most people come to Craigslist

they click right here on the job section

and they try to post their ad up and

it's gonna cost you anywhere from $10 to

up to $75 depending on where you post it

in order for you to get results but most

of the time Craigslist is gonna take

your ad down because they don't like

business opportunities they don't like

affiliate programs none of that so I'm

gonna show you something different here

on what I've been using so when I come

to Craigslist I choose whatever state I

want to post in and then I click right

here at the bottom where it says resumes

so you click on that and right here what

you see on the screen is thousands and

thousands of people looking for work and

most of them don't even care what kind

of work it is that can be looking for a

babysitting job or a roofing job most of

the time these people just want to make

money and you're gonna be the savior of

the day and help them do just that and

I'm gonna give you the pre-written

script to use so what you want to do is

when you come to this page right here

you just want to contact these people

and you can narrow the search down if

you want you can type something up here

like looking for work or you can type

something like work from home but like I

said most of these people don't care

they just want to make some money from

home so I'm gonna click on this first

one right here that says any favors

needed and you can see this person says

I can walk your dog today I can do some

housework anything I need to make some

quick

today see what I'm saying this person

said anything so what you want to do

this right here is a pre-written script

that you can use can tweak it however

you want or you can just use it so it

says hi so your inquiry on Craigslist

about you looking for work we are open

to speaking with you about our

opportunities please feel free to

contact me here and we will send you

some information to review about our

company and opportunity so perfect

message here so I'm gonna copy back to

Craigslist and click reply now before

you go any further with this what you

want to do is create about four or five

Gmail accounts then you want to do the

same with Yahoo then hotmail the reason

why is because it's going to allow you

to send up to 300 to 500 messages you

don't want to be limited here because if

you're working this every day with the

other two methods this is how you're

going to be able to make money you don't

want to just use one account so I'm

going to click on Gmail and it's gonna

take you to your account whichever count

you logged into and I'm just gonna

simply paste a message right here and

then I'm gonna click CIN now you notice

that I did not send my link the first

time I did not do that because I want to

get to know the person a little bit I

want to make sure that I read their

message so I can better communicate with

them you don't want to send your link on

the first go-around you're gonna scare

the people off you don't want to do that

you send that little simple message you

wait for them to respond and then this

is my response message I'm not gonna

read this one you can pause the video if

you want but I send this right here and

then it has my link in it right here and

then they can go to my website check it

out and if they want to get involved

with it they may reach back out to me or

something you see what I'm saying is

they're easy guys and just like I said

make sure you combined all three of

these methods together in order for you

to see maximum results if you don't do

what I told in this video you're not

gonna see results if you want to make

100 to 500 dollars a day you need to

follow everything that I taught you here

and if you need to watch this video over

keep watching it over and over and over

and over until you get it you got to do

this consistently my friend and when you

send this message out this response

message out to people and they decide

they want to join you and whatever

opportunity you offer them you can also

send them this video right here that I

made for you so they'll be able to copy

and paste as well you see them saying so

you'll be helping them out hey my friend

had to jump in here real quick to show

you some proof that this work remember

this message right here

that I replied to well about 34 minutes

later look what I got hello thanks for

reaching out may I have the info so

you're gonna see here right now what I'm

gonna do I'm gonna send them this

response message here copy then I'm

gonna click reply right here paste and

sing BAM so now they're gonna get access

to the opportunity that I'm a part of so

I'm glad you got to see this guys these

people respond quick they respond real

quick because they need to make some

money you're gonna be able to help them

out that's all I got

thanks for sticking with me to the end

of this video and don't forget to hit

that big red subscribe button so you'll

stay updated everytime I drop a video

peace