Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Working Online and Traveling the World - Digital Nomads

Working online whilst traveling the world sounds like a dream job for many people. But what exactly is a digital nomad? Pete and Supi live as digital nomads.

They travel the world permanently, work on the road and are always online. Their lives epitomize the digital revolution and how it is changing how we work live.

Many people dream of living and working on the road - a dream that has come true for Pete and Supi. Driven by a passion for travel, they set out to escape the dreary routine of everyday life. They want to achieve maximum self-fulfilment without big safety nets and full-cover insurance, in a nomadic world of adventure. Pete is a DJ, so parties and big cities are a defining part of his life, whereas Suparni aka Supi is the opposite; she’s looking for spirituality and awareness. The two show us the huge spectrum of opportunities that the world of the digital nomad has to offer. Despite their fundamental differences, they both earn their living by working remotely. The digital age has made this way of life possible: without the Internet, it would be almost unthinkable. But their lifestyle does have its limits, as is becoming especially evident to Suparni with her plans for parenthood. But it's hard to find someone you love who also loves the same sort of lifestyle, and the constant travel is a big obstacle.
Courtesy: DW Documentary

YouTube Secrets Mike Williams

free training super affiliate system john crestani

FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.

=========================

Here's the video transcription for non-English native speaker with no good listening skill:

many people dream of a holiday like this

but for digital nomads a hammock can

serve as workplace they can set up

office anywhere anytime all they need is

a laptop and internet access people

think it's nonstop fun that it's a

permanent vacation but every lifestyle

has its advantages and disadvantages

this particular lifestyle was made

possible by the digital revolution which

transformed the world of work

now there are step out of the comfort

zone and travel few countries of the

world and met all these amazing people

it just opened my mind to whole new

whole new world hey I'm Pete I'm from

Slovakia

I am digital nomad I'm working online

I'm traveling I'm doing what I want and

I'm enjoying my life to the full

[Music]

so in Berlin ideally I want to find

another client because Berlin is full of

startups full of these like trendy

companies I want to reach out to them

and see if there is anything that they

can offer that would be Remo

[Music]

before coming to digital Nomad hotspot

Berlin Pete Holt's power spent a few

days working in Prague Pete has a 20

hour a week job but no contract the job

earns in just enough money to get by and

to travel as much as he likes

[Music]

Thanks and where's the Wi-Fi button you

could just the Wi-Fi password I saw yeah

yeah yeah I think I'm just gonna sit out

my computer here and back yeah Pete used

to have a stable well-paid job in London

booking luxury hotels for wealthy

bankers after ten years in that position

he decided to do some traveling himself

the initial plan was to travel nine

months up to one year and then go back

and work what two and a half years are

gone and I've still got enough money to

keep traveling and I'm making more money

as I travel now so it was the things

have changed yeah the plans always

change and I'm really happy that I

didn't didn't put anything in a plan

that I have to go someday because this

would definitely just limit my more

possibilities yeah

doing macrame macrame all those things

that I've got on me and yeah so bored

all these drinks and at the end I was

actually selling selling macrame in a KO

phangan and I a very important bit is

the Indian spices that I bought back in

Malaysia sort of wherever I travel I I

cook Indian curry for friends where I'm

staying

yeah I found it very freeing when I got

rid of most of my stuff and suddenly

started living just out of one bag beat

is 33 the only additional items he owns

are a few clothes he stored with his

parents in Bratislava people chase chase

chase chase chase and then once you have

it all you find out actually no now that

I have it all it doesn't make me any

more happy and really when I started

traveling there are so how little you

need to be happy things he does need are

his laptop and his smartphone

hi hi I'm sue P I'm a digital nomad in

living this lifestyle for seven years

and I've been a full-time nomad for five

years

whiteside no matter working online

marketing and online business and I also

have my own projects I have a vegan food

blog and I've also published cookbooks

so I have a few strings to my bow and

that gives me the freedom to travel the

world

[Music]

- zoo pani noibat zoo pita her friends

is from Cologne and usually spends the

summer in Europe come autumn she heads

to sunnier climates in winter she often

bases herself in Bali another digital

Nomad hotspot from where she works and

travels across Asia

they're meinem next to my own blog I

also work for other bloggers and as a

content marketing manager that means I

edit content for online platforms like

for this online florist I write for them

a little and I also edit and post

content online has also branched out

into coaching she advises other digital

nomads who are just getting started like

Evie take a seat

how are you well I've been traveling for

10 months and it's been really hard I

thought it would be easy that after five

months I'd have managed to be floating

about all hippy like especially because

I want this lifestyle what makes you

think you have to go back because I feel

like I'm losing the pot here that I'll

end up in a rice paddy all old and

wrinkled with no money or no insurance

I've seen your paperwork and from what I

can tell you actually have a very sound

basis to be a digital nomad you have a

podcast so your work is already

completely online

I think your main problem is fear

compared to others we Germans tend to be

very fixated on stability when I go home

I hear the same things all the time when

are you going to be done with this

nonsense you have to come back sometime

we thought this was just a phase and I

say no it's a new lifestyle a lifestyle

that's attracting a growing number of

people it isn't clear how many digital

nomads there currently are but according

to some estimates that could be as many

as a billion roaming the world by 2035

Peter's turned his back on his old life

and embraced a new one he met his

current employer

Adrian on a beach in Thailand so

basically what I'm doing for my employer

or client is I'm collecting data online

on cryptocurrencies at the moment there

are more than 1,600 different digital

currencies out there got a coin here

which is called 10x and basically what

I'm trying to find out is how much money

has one of the first things that I'm I'm

looking for how much money they raised

during this IC o---- initial coin afraid

here we go 10x ICO raises 34 million

dollars in seven minutes

it's crazy 7 minutes 34 134 million

dollars for a project that is just

beginning

peach deals with eight digit sums on a

daily basis his own 20-hour work week

earns him 800 euros a month I can live

on these veggies but not in a year of

most likely it's much cheaper to do so

in Asia so I can do this but at a moment

I'm in Europe because here it's easier

to find contacts for more work

here we go Lucille he's calling us hey

Elysium can you hear me

Pete is training his new colleague

Lucian from Romania the Adrian talk to

you about Syrian labs okay okay okay

cool so I'm gonna just double check with

him I think he's he's asleep already now

because in Tokyo is already night if you

have any questions later yeah shout out

and let me know cried thanks lord have a

good day Joe Joe good the small team

communicate via Skype so digitally the

currency several team members are paid

in is also digital he will get paid now

in etherium my choice of payment was was

euros but one time I got paid in et room

because it was more feasible to get paid

in it Hume it was at a time where it's

sort of like crushed down so I saw it as

a potential to actually get some get

more money out of it so so I got paid in

with you as well too many people crypto

currencies are daunting but for pete and

his colleagues they're perfectly normal

digital currencies are decentralized and

tax enforcement for crypto currencies

was only stepped up in 2016 the cons of

the lifestyle is probably not not having

my my own place

not having sort of like that that place

of security where you can go where you

had a bad day because sometimes

sometimes you might feel tired and

dradle drainable energy oh you will you

might be getting sick and you want to go

back and just lay down and chill

so the pros of the freedom that I'm

getting that I can be wherever I choose

to be freedom of my working hours and

then then then sense of adventure that

every day is different and experiencing

something new I'm seeing new places

moving from city to the city

[Music]

[Music]

soompi is on her way to a co-working

space in orbit

all main towns in Bali have places like

these where freelancers and digital

nomads can rent desks she wants to give

Evy a few tips on networking conditions

section downstairs is the quiet zone

I'll be here in this open area you can

talk and you can just grab a seat at one

of these tables are outside next door

there's also a conference room so you

can use it if you want to give a

presentation or something it has a big

table and a whiteboard can you sit there

do you have to register you can sit

there if you like but if you want to

hold a meeting then you need to register

in advance but in general you are free

to use all the facilities and there's

free mineral water shall we go outside

yeah sure Wow wow this is incredible

just great

[Music]

digital nomads can make good money if

they know what they're doing zu P

started out earning around 3,000 euros a

month before tax these days she makes up

to twice that for lots of digital nomads

this is a place where they can work on

new projects and find teams for existing

projects you can work on a whole

different level in spaces like these

it's not like working on some beach all

by yourself it's perfect for someone

like you because you said you wanted to

escape the hamster wheel you can get

together with others who have the same

problems so you won't feel so isolated

when I'm on my own I feel half like I'm

on holiday but I'm not on holiday and

half in some in-between zone where

nothing's clear completely but this

place means you can go to an office

every day while also staying in this

paradise where you can go back to your

bamboo hut in the evenings drink coconut

milk or

to the beach at lunch you can have that

and a day-to-day schedule which moves

your work along it costs approximately a

hundred and fifty euros a month to join

a co-working space like this one for all

her love of adventure zu P also thinks

about securing her future and while she

isn't paying into a German pension plan

she's made other investments in terms of

social security I'm actually in the

process of making some changes I'm

getting out of the German system

completely and looking into other

options I've started investing in other

areas like an organic coconut farm in

Colombia and I'm also building up

additional avenues like putting money

into startups and other small companies

[Music]

she's also considering buying property

in Panama and applying for dual

citizenship

[Applause]

if Zhu P is sure of anything it's that

she never wants to be overworked again

she knows what that's like when she

finished school at 19 she immediately

joined a marketing and event agency I

[Applause]

worked long hours and had a lot of

responsibility my whole life revolved

around work and then I had a burnout

that was 10 years ago after that I

thought wait okay this can't be it

working for someone else and being

completely drained and you're so young

zu P decided to concentrate on the

things she loved most travelling yoga

and cooking these days she posts a

recipe on her vegan food blog every week

and she also advises people on healthy

eating basically I make my projects fit

in with my lifestyle I think about how I

want to live and then I decide if jobs

or even hobbies are suited to it then I

try to structure everything so that I

maintain a good balance making the dish

is only the first step

photographing it is just as important

soupy makes money through product

placement and links Pete also uses

co-working spaces as a way of making

contacts developing ideas and picking up

work offshoots of Google Daimler and

other major companies have used this

particular space to network with

startups Pete has an appointment with

Sebastian Meltz who runs a placement

agency for digital freelancers

[Music]

no no it's it's fall afterwards as well

so basically what I need is to find find

a remote job

yeah so I'm fine doing what I'm doing

now it's not sustainable for very long

time so I really like something more

stable or while there's something more

stable nothing to add to what I'm

already doing

Sebastian chose Pete what sort of jobs

he could point him towards including

writing copy for landing pages and

search engine optimization Pete would

earn up to 50 euros an hour the agency

keeps 20% in Commission are you

registered stood in Slovakia so because

well I've only only start in this

industry and at the moment I'm working

in a crypto world and sometimes are even

being paid in crypto okay so a lot of

people who are digital Romans at the

moment they will wake up yeah we realize

and say oh wow I'm getting older I

actually don't want to travel all the

time anymore I actually want to have

something stable I actually want to know

all right my fixed costs are paid and

then I come in like my insurance my

retirement plan when when people get

older it's like what do you regret the

most and people definitely don't regret

that they didn't pay enough pay enough

insurance at all they they do regret not

doing those like unwise decisions

because like advice for for our society

you know but at the end it's those

experiences that that bring us the most

of the happiness

and like good times in our lives don't

worry as a part-time digital nomad

sebastian also enjoys his freedoms but

he's aware of potential pitfalls

everyone says I can be a digital nomad I

can be that person who just goes there

does a job I have enough money and then

I look for another job yeah if you're

good enough if you have work already if

you know the basics if you have had

already a job if your CV already looks

like that you will get a job again but

if you just start and then you have one

job and then you think it's going to

happen like this all the time and you're

way too naive and it's not going to be

like that and as an entrepreneur and

you're still going to be an entrepreneur

you're going to fall and you're going to

fall deeper and deeper and deeper only

the people who are actually strong

enough to actually get up every time

there is survive and out of all the

people I don't know how the statistics

are but less than 20% actually survive

for the time being

Pete doesn't have comprehensive

insurance he's making do with travel

insurance and concentrating on building

up his income

[Music]

Zhu P is several steps ahead of him but

there are always new hurdles to be

cleared you're a resident of a country

when you've been there for more than 180

days a year I don't spend more than 180

days anywhere so I'm not in any country

long enough to belong to that country a

horse I'm German and I always will be

but as I'm not living there I don't feel

I need to be registered and paying taxes

there so at the moment I'm D registering

in Germany and planning to switch to

Cyprus Cyprus is part of the EU and even

though it has an offshore sector its

currency is euros and it's invoices

conform with European standards

[Music]

Zhu P is interested in spirituality but

she's also an influencer digital nomads

tend to have a strong social media

presence

indeed the hype surrounding this kind of

lifestyle is partly generated by the

people pursuing it and helping them

sustain it there are more and more

workshops and conferences about digital

nomads along with coaching seminars and

books about how you can become one what

you need and so on nowadays there are

even all sorts of products I've seen a

digital nomad Rasik with a built-in

solar panel so that you can charge your

laptop even in the middle of the jungle

Pete's not interested in having the

right accessories for his lifestyle he's

a purist and he's happy to drift but he

always keeps enough money in reserve to

tide himself over for six months and

what happened in the last two and a half

years I'm really proud of them and is

the memories that are never gonna forget

and I'm super grateful for all the

people that are mad and all the

experiences I had as he changed he

changed my life it got me and got me to

respond and only God knows is like where

I'm gonna go that Pete has a few

long-term ambitions in case he ever

decides to settle down another dream

would be having an having a hostel

somewhere so if I can if I can earn some

money with a crypto and have starting

money then I can go to Asia or some

other is really cheap to buy land with

ideally with local person because

foreigners cannot own the land there and

start your my own guesthouse co-working

Center Center where you can learn arts

and crafts or something like that I

don't know something really creative

which can sort of like bring people

together next week is off to London

where he's organizing a boat party on

the River Thames

after that Pete will be heading to

Portugal and Asia for the rest of the

winter

Zhu P meanwhile is taking things easy on

barley as the Sun sets she gets down to

work when it's evening in Bali it's

morning in Germany and her clients need

her services I wouldn't say that I'll

never go back to Germany

Never Say Never right right now I can't

picture it

but who knows how I'll feel when I get

older judging by other people's

experiences you eventually want to

settle down a bit but I can't say yet

whether that will mean staying in one

place for me nor whether that place

would be in Germany or Panama or barley

or Portugal I'm not looking that far

ahead just yet

she's living the dream almost

as fingers about a year ago I began

thinking about having a relationship

again but then I noticed that I was so

deep in this lifestyle of being two

months here and two months there where

if you do meet someone you're basically

leaving the next day so I realized I

need to get more organized about that

also because I'd like to have children

and time is starting to run out I'm 35

so I only have a few years left to find

the right man and it needs to be someone

with a compatible lifestyle or who's

also ready to settle down that's my

dream but for now she still Footloose

and fancy-free next week zu P will head

to Tonga in the Pacific to dive with

whales after that she'll move on to Fiji

to knuckle down to some hard work

[Music]