Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

THE TOP COWORKING SPACES IN BALI | DIGITAL NOMAD VLOG 03

I've now moved from Ubud to Seminyak so this week, it's all about finding new coworking spaces to work out of.

In this weeks video, I check out 5 spaces (in order of appearance)
1. Lineup Hub in Seminyak
2. Hubud in Ubud
3. Kumpul in Sanur
4. The Sanur Space in Sanur
5. Dojo in Canggu
YouTube Secrets Mike Williams

So, it's the start of a new working week here in Bali we've just come here from Ubud to Seminyak. The challenge for this week is to find new spaces to work out of. I'm going to try out a new venue each day and show you all the best places to work in Bali. So, first stop I'm going to take you to lineup hub in Seminyak. Let's go!

So, just finished up that lineup hub what did you think, Denise?

I like it. I thought there was a lack of vibe I'm used to co-working spaces with great for meeting people, great for collaboration community and it's just dead in there no vibe whatsoever.

There was PlayStation.

There was a playstation in there but it you know line up hub I think it's more of a internet cafe and a co-working space it seems so all the people out there that like to have a quiet space to work reliable internet maybe line up hub…

free training super affiliate system john crestani
FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.
==========

Just hopped in a cab, I'm on my way to Hubud today in Ubud Bali. I've worked out of Hubud for the last two weeks while I was in Ubud and it's an awesome space. Today, I'm going back to visit a friend and see his presentation and do an interview. So excited to go back to Hubud really great space if you're interested in Hubud, check out this video I did on the space last week, my interview with Steve Monroe, great guy and it's gold. So, check that out if you're interested in.

I took my spot. So, I'll show you around a little bit. This is the outdoor area. So, there's some beanbags you can sit on can sit and look out at the rice paddies.

It's a bit wet at the moment. Does the cafe where you can get all your raw vegan food. There's also an upstairs area, Skype room, meeting rooms, kitchen area, and this is of course the main area here.

So, we're on our way to the first co-working space today. It's a Kumpul in Sanur and I've just got a message actually from another space in Sanur called the Sanur Space. So, we might be checking out there as well.

It's going to be our first time in Sanur so excited, it's about 25 minutes over the other side of the island. So, a bit of a drive but

Just finished up at Kumpul co-working space. It's hard to fully get the sense of a place by just being there three hours but it has a good vibe and there seems to be a good community there. And the founders are very nice only criticism if anything is the the chairs. I really need a desk chair to feel comfortable other than that it's a pretty good space and would recommend. What were your thoughts, Denise?

Yeah, I really liked it. It was a great space. This really cool restaurant and it's a really great concept there. Yeah, enjoyed it.

Finished up at the beach now and we're on our way to the north bank. We've just arrived at the address. I'm not sure if this is it. It's what I'll wait here this there alright.

Finally, we have found the elusive Sanur Space. So, before it was ten meters now it's 100 meters.

Today is just full of false alarms. Denise is not happy she's had to walk for over 40 minutes now 50 meters now.

This would probably have to be the quietest co-working space we've ever been to before.

Yeah, there's nobody even here to greet us. I don't know if there is anyone here. We found someone. So, we ended up finding one person in there but it is 6 PM on our Thursday.

So, apparently it does have people within there during the day. I think we're here too late to make a judgement. But it is more of a quiet space to work in basically the middle of nowhere in Sanur. And yeah, it's run by a local family apparently. So, if you like that local chill feel then Sanur Space might be the space for you.

Oh and if you don't want to go to an actual co-working space you can always use the internet on the side of the road at one of these ones.

All right I'm out. Let's get some pizza. All right it's Friday and it's raining as all hell here in Bali but we're on our way to Canggu to check out Dojo co-working space. I've heard good things about this space but some of the guys have move it.

Canggu was that 20 minutes up the road from here on the same coastline with the north near Echo Beach we're excited to have a look today and it's just a shame that the weather isn't actually them better.

All right, so just finished up at Dojo and Canggu and what a great space we it's like 9:30 now. We've got a bit carried away at the members barbeque but really love the space, love the community.

It's got a good vibe. So, evaluating all the spaces we've seen this week I think Hubud and Dojo definitely take the cake. The spaces are great and unique. And the community vibe is definitely there.

Keep an eye on this channel for a video on Dojo that should be coming out in the next few weeks

Anyway thanks for watching and if you're looking for more content on remote work and travel be sure to hit subscribe and we'll see you on the next video.