Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Numerology Personality Number Meanings 1-9

Whilst no two people are exactly alike there are definitely some certain traits that some people share that allow them to bond and to connect on a deeper level.
Through personality numerology you learn more about your own personality as well as others to come up with a comprehensive profile.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

Personality Number 1: You are a self assured and sometimes even aggressive individual who refuses to back down.

Personality Number 2: You are gentle and idealistic and you love nature and any art form that allows to you get creative.

Personality Number 3: You are a lucky soul who always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

Personality Number 4: You are a security lover who places a big a premium on your home. You are also extremely mature.

Personality Number 5: You're extremely fun and are always up for an adventure. You're also able to land on your feet every time.

Personality Number 6: You are intelligent, creative and people look to you to solve problems.

Personality Number 7: You are mysterious and enigmatic. You're also great at reading the motives of others.

Personality Number 8: You are extremely ambitious (sometimes even to the the point of being ruthless) and are able to read trends like a pro.

Personality Number 9: You are charming, magnetic and have an inner confidence that many others will envy. You are also a spiritual soul.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: