Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Destiny Number 4 Secrets Revealed (AKA. Expression Number 4)

In today’s video we’ll be taking an up close look at destiny number 4 which is also sometimes referred to as expression number 4. We’ll be examining what it truly means to be a destiny 4 person and take a look at what’s in store for those that belong to this destiny number.
Expression 4 people are known for being cerebral beings that appreciate organization, management, discipline and rules. They are able to focus easily and intently on difficult or undesirable tasks because of their fierce desire to share knowledge with the world.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

Destiny 4 people are usually extroverted and they are cabale of working both alone and with others. They find success to be quantifiable by comprehension and wisdom earned and also have a big desire for security.

People that belong to this destiny number tend to be dependable, honest, dignified, determined, hardworking and loyal. They often like to stick with traditional values and greatly appreciate order. They are often inclined to make money in a number of ways but they do have a nack for spending wastefully.

People belonging to this destiny number consider them home their sanctuaries and they strongly value family and maintain extreme loyalty with their partner, family and anyone they tend to be close with.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: