Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Numerology Secrets Of Master Number 33

The master number 33 is an extremely rare vibration in numerology and it’s a combination of both the master number 11 as well as the master number 22. In fact the master number 33 is considered by many numerologists to be the perfect balance between these two numbers.
People that are born under the master number 33 are religious and spiritual trailblazers and are often born to be caregivers to others due to their extremely caring and empathetic nature which allows them to dedicate themselves to a person or cause.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

These people are often referred to as the ‘master teacher’ since they are driven by pure and unselfish goals and tend to be extremely supportive and kind. People born under the master number 22 do not have ulterior motives or secret schemes and are legitimately looking to make the world a better place in whatever way they can.

People with master number 11 are trustworthy, gentle, compassionate, spirited, intelligent, goal-driven, peaceful and wise. They are also incredibly understanding of the issues that are faced by those around them and they strive to fix those issues at any cost.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: