Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

$182,000 in 90 Days - INSANE Legendary Marketer Review

This is my 90 day update post. It's been an absolutely incredible ride here at legendary and I want to share my results with you and give you my legendary marketer review.
Courtesy: Freedom Influencer

This is an online business training program that teaches you how to create a successful business using the internet. It also has an affiliate program that allows you to earn while you learn.

I've invested tens of thousands of dollars in different online business courses and programs and this one, hands down, has some of the best training and process to help you create a successful business online.

YouTube Secrets Mike Williams

FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online" The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.
free training super affiliate system john crestani

=========================

Here's the video transcription for non-English native speaker with no good listening skill:

you already know who it is journey with

J before this video even get started you

know like comment share subscribe to the

video down below welcome to today's

journey with J

now before I even get started on this

video or anything apologize for these

like closets that look like winning

wings and the back of my head because

I'm lazy having cleaned my room and I

gotta organize that stuff back there but

the tide of today's video why I am using

legendary marketer in 2018 to be my

income source so if you guys don't know

anything about me this is your first

time on my channel you don't even know

who I am or what I do this YouTube

channel is here to help somebody be

great that's that's literally all I want

to do on my YouTube it just helps

somebody be better help somebody reach

their goals reach their dreams and power

women that's just me that's what I'm all

about okay so with that being said

little backstory on Who I am and and why

I do what I do to say that I felt like I

was in quicksand is an understatement

okay I was a college basketball player I

was an athlete you know my whole life I

came up on the crossroads when I was

getting ready to graduate college at

whether I should play professionally or

I should just start my career well I

decided you know what let me go start my

career I am BAM that's where I hit the

quicksand I studied to be a teacher I

had my masters in education and you

would think hey she would love teaching

go t know wasn't really for me I loved

the idea I loved what I did every now

and then with the students and all that

but just the job in general being tied

to one location I wasn't really feeling

it and I just it was just different for

me I was very very very stuck

I felt like man I can't believe I

studied all this and now I don't even

like what I have a degree in now what do

I do now anybody that knows well being

an entrepreneur is like you understand

that you're gonna have your highs your

lows your your work hours are depending

on you and how much you're willing to

really put into your job so I came

across a year before today

no actually we're coming on to two years

now so about two years ago I came across

a blog talking about how to make money

online and I'm like is this real like

come on now there's all these scams out

there like okay I could really make

money online so I just looked into him

more and more and I came across a

principle that now I know it's extremely

real and extremely profitable but it's

called affiliate marketing or digital

marketing and I knew nothing about it I

was extremely new to the idea and I just

said what the heck let me just give it a

try I'll do it on my spare time let me

see what actually what it's like

so I dope into it I started my blog

journey with Jay comm and it went pretty

well I'm like okay this is actually

something that could work but I wasn't

seeing success enough for me to leave my

job I'm like alright this is just

something on the side right so the year

passed and I was kind of Dibble dad

little Dibble dad look whatever I was

doing a little bit of all of it just

kind of tapping my toes in the water

over there with it wasn't really seeing

it as my job then um I got into a bunch

of other things like Amazon FBA and just

a bunch of other things that could

generate money online like Shopify drop

shipping you name it I tried it because

once I was introduced to the idea of

making money online I was hooked but I

wasn't quite finding my niche in the

internet marketing world that makes

sense but I always came back to

affiliate marketing being the smartest

way to make money now if you have no

idea what affiliate marketing is the

most basic definition I can give you is

I basically make sales for other

companies and I generate a commission

off of those sales it's a sales job

online basically but I have no inventory

I I don't have to show up at a job

position I don't have to clock in I

literally work from wherever I get an

internet connection and as long as I can

drive traffic or people these to certain

links and there are sales mate then I

winning well it sounds great on paper

until I broke my head with it I didn't

understand the ins and outs and I'm like

man but it just sounds like this would

be so much easier why am i struggling so

much so I got deeper and deeper and

deeper into the quicksand that was my

life and I felt like for two or three

years now I just wasn't getting ahead

and I'm like okay there has to be a

better way that's that you are on

YouTube today I was searching on YouTube

trying to find ways to you know make

this affiliate marketing business work

and I came across my mentor he was she

is a great person you know she's helped

me from the ground up but she introduced

me to a system that really was like wow

I wish I would have found this years ago

because everything that I was breaking

my head with trying to figure out before

this one system in one place taught me

everything this system is known as

legendary marketer legendary marketer is

isn't has been such a blessing to my

career my life and my journey overall

I'm not where I want to be yet but I

actually know where I'm going I actually

know what I'm doing I actually see

progress I see things happening in my

life that weren't happening before I'm

feeling like I'm coming out of the

quicksand okay so the reason why I used

legendary marketer today in 2018 as my

main source of income is because it is

an educational system it's an

educational platform everything about

affiliate marketing and digital

marketing from A to Z I learned there

it's video learning it's hands-on

learning and I think the most unique

part of this business and the most

rewarding part of this business is that

it is not just somebody selling an

e-book or somebody you know I don't know

is it's not just somebody telling me do

this do that and then that's it it's

one-on-one hands-on 24/7 as much

assistance as I need it's personal I

have a coach who by the way

all coaches of the system make over six

figures she teaches me she guides me she

holds my hands she's she's there for me

whenever I need to text or call her

she's available

so even when I am learning through the

material of this system and I get stuck

on something I'm not just stuck and I'm

like whoa got to figure out for myself

no I'll just shoot her a quick text and

I'm like hey help me out that personal

one-on-one to me is there's no measure

to it it's it's priceless it's so much

value in this system that's amazing the

other things I love about legendary

marketer is the technical aspect of

creating a website a sales funnel email

marketing all that good stuff that at

first when I was doing my blog I was

breaking my head with I don't have to do

with the system because they already did

it for you it's already a made for you

system so the website got it the sales

funnel they've got it the email

marketing up to 45 days straight got it

I don't have to do anything in regards

to building my business because it's

already built for me yeah I get the

links generate the traffic to the

websites the lead pages the sales pages

the book funnel everything that they've

got under the Sun I just have to draw

traffic to it and they handle the rest

once someone opts into their website

they've got leads going and I mean email

system already running up for me sending

my leads emails and those these are my

leads it's not like I'm just giving them

to assist in their mind so after the 45

days I do as I please with them they're

mine that just took out so much of my

learning curve gone gone like everything

that I was struggling to do this website

learn how to make this the learning

curve was just cut in half the last

thing and the most amazing thing that I

love about legendary is the ability that

I have to make high profits now if you

have any experience with affiliate

marketing you know that some affiliate

networks and some companies that you can

work for your Commission's are like what

two dollars five dollars it depends but

you have to generate a larger volume of

leads in order to make good amount of

money in order

to be you know stable and consistent in

your income with legendary there's a

spectrum of prices and things of

products that I can license it's it's a

franchise so I'm licensing products okay

I'm learning from these products and not

only do I learn from those products that

I own I am able to draw traffic to those

products that I own my commission ladder

or value ladder it's so profitable I

mean I've positioned myself in this

business to make this a full-time career

and a full-time income I can have

anywhere up to two thousand five hundred

other days if I wanted to and of course

there's much more room in the business

for growth but I can generate like

you're looking at you know me sitting at

home and I'm working from my laptop or

me sitting on a beach and I'm on my

phone running ads and it's happened to

me I'll be out put somewhere and I come

back home and I get an email saying oh

you just made a commission oh my god

Thanks and it was a good little

Commission that I'm thinking well that

beats a day at work you know there's

some people that are busting their butt

going to locations to be making the bare

minimum and that's that they make every

day nothing changes with this business I

have the ability to build up my income

as much as I please for as long as I

want and and it's just it's been just

such a blessing to me

legendary marketer really does allow me

the opportunity to be a legendary

marketer not only do I have one-on-one

coaching and someone holding my end I

have the growth and the freedom to be

making thousands of dollars a day and I

really I wanna help someone find this

company because I would want you

frustrated and ready to get my life

started make some consistent income get

out of a nine-to-five have the freedom

to travel whenever I want I was you and

it wasn't until I started legendary

marketer that I didn't have that

experience or those moments in my career

in my life and I want that for someone

else I truly do so if you guys have any

questions about legendary market or what

it is that the system actually looks

like inside what my back office looks

like what the video knowledge and

education courses are like how

much they've helped me impact I can go

on for days guys this business is

amazing if you have any questions about

legendary marketer and you want to know

a little bit more about it

comment down below I'm gonna put in the

description where you guys can reach me

my social medias and all that good stuff

so you guys can ask me a little bit more

information about it I'm just eager and

so excited to be using this business and

be a part of this business that I want

to help somebody else grow and

experience the same thing that I've been

experiencing I know that some of you may

be like oh but with legend I really like

that's why I'm saying shoot me a comment

let me know what you want to know and

I'll show you I'm an open book

I'm here to be vulnerable and show you

guys the ins and outs of my business

because like I said I want to help

somebody

I was once in those shoes before too and

I was burned a few times and I was in

systems that didn't really teach me

anything like this system really works

really taught me everything that I

needed to know so don't be shy guys

leave a comment down below you want to

know more about legendary marketer shoot

me a message comment I'm more than happy

to reach back at you reach I'm more than

happy to reach you back or not when you

say that and I'm so excited for you guys

because your breakthrough and your 10 15

$20,000 months are literally around the

corner guys see ya I

[Music]