Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Destiny Number 5 Secrets Revealed (AKA. Expression Number 5)

If you belong to destiny number 5 (aka ‘expression number 5’) then you’re in luck because today’s video guide is all about destiny 5 and what it means to be born to this destiny number. We’ll take a look at some of the common traits and characteristics that are associated with destiny number 5 and investigate what may be in the future for those that belong this destiny number.
It’s common for expression 5 people to be flexible and to possess a strong desire for freedom and the ability to do what they want, when they want. They are very unconventional and don’t like to be tied down.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

Often people that belong to this destiny number will see and experience more than any other vibration in numberology and their natural curiosity and need for change will ensure that they experience many adventures and opportunities throughout their lives.

Destiny five people like to like impulsively and instinctively seek out pleasure. Sometimes this can lead to over-indulging however. They also like to express themselves in very non-conventional ways and will go out of their way to avoid the status quo.

These people tend to be opportunistic, curious, charming, outgoing, intellectual, unconventional and a hell of a lot of fun. Having a routine for these people is like a prison sentence and nothing short of total freedom will be good enough for many people belonging to this destiny number.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: