Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Keto Weight Loss - What You Should Eat On The Ketogenic Diet

Fitness trainer Drew Manning reveals how a ketogenic lifestyle helped him lose weight within half a year. Then, he explains much fat, protein, and carbohydrates are needed to stay in ketosis, a state where the body burns fat for fuel.
Courtesy: DoctorOz
28 day keto diet review bali cowboy
==========
We're back talking about a ketogenic way of eating when you hack your body into a state of ketosis where you start burning fat for fuel. Now I'm joined by trainer Drew Manning who swears by ketosis I get to give an example a few years ago drew gained 75 pounds there he is

I understand what it meant to be overweight we could relate to his clients than what he did he lost in six months all that weight. And he has been caned it through a ketogenic lifestyle what we're talking about today

So I wanted to break it down so we could all understand exactly what we should eat on a ketogenic diet.

Also read: Keto Diet Menu For Beginners - Keto Cooking: Keto Food List

So I've got some representation here explain to me how this works.

So you want to make sure you get enough fat and so 75 to 80 percent of your
total calories should come from fat. That's why I see all this butter here 15 10 to 15% should come from protein and about 5% from carbs

So you got to make sure and keep your carbs low and load it up with that so one more time so 3/4 everything is fat

Yes

Which is more than about only about 20% protein that's a lot lower than I usually recommend

Exactly, is it's a high fat moderate protein low carb approach

What's the problem with having more protein and less fat?

Because if you eat too much protein it can actually kick you out of ketosis through a process called gluconeogenesis so if you eat too much protein it'll kick you out of ketosis and it'll converts it to the protein to glucose

Yeah understands you we do make glucose from lots of things except we
can't make it from fat. So that's your ally you're saying the more fat you eat the less sugar you're gonna have in your body no matter what your body tries to do

Exactly…

And what happens if you have some really healthy colorful vegetables that happen to have a little carbohydrate in them

Yeah so you definitely want to limit those types of vegetables like sweet potatoes, yams, carrots because they're a little bit starchy ER and they're hiring in carbs you definitely got to make sure to keep those carbs low otherwise it'll kick you out of ketosis.

So you know I do for a living I'm a heart surgeon right sure I've been my day taking people's chest and opening with a bandsaw and getting in there to pull out stuff it looks like this from arteries so just makes me a little nervous you'll get you're not concerned that this might be unsafe?

You know, I used to think that way as well a lot of us have thought that way for a long period of time. But if you look at though a lot of the new research it shows when you eat these good quality fats without the presence of refined sugars and process hydrates, it actually forces your body to use that fat for fuel instead of storing in the body and clogging your arteries

And you say these good faster what's that's you prefer to I guess the problem you know but

No, I don't need this much butter. This is not what a typical day excellent for me but coconut oil, coconut avocados, avocado oil things like fatty or meats bacon salmon better cuts of beef even so…

So real hold versions but not yeah a lot of saturated fats alright any facts are off-limits you won't eat at all

Yeah you definitely are stay away from hydrogenated oils margarine, soybean oil, vegetable oils, those types of oils you definitely wanna stay away from so alright

So bacon transfer that's right the whole egg healthier if that's what you wish to call that

Alright so if we take this is our basic formula you also understand this right now your body will then begin to burn the fat that you have on it. It has to do chase

Yes

That's what you found in your life. It's how you got rid of that thing at that six-pack let me see this one two three four five six

Alright so forget about embarrassing me. I've got candy here's a little kid
matters more candy and he's thinking about coming out of ketogenic diet

How are you Gandhi? So Peters heard to explain a little bit about this diet is all about what's getting you thinking about doing this?

Bacon first of all, take it all day some bacon. Yeah but not only bacon well you know the thing that really excites me is you know I have been trying to lose this 35 pounds for the past year I've tried every diet. I've tried shapes I've tried little carb I exercise regularly and nothing's working. So I'm really excited to see what this can do for me

Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss anything and remember to check back often to see what's new