Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Is Facebook Work From Home Program Legit ?

You've probably seen those Facebook work at home advertising and you're wondering whether or not they're real. That truth is that they're a bunch of scam. Let me show you can earn through Facebook instead.
 Work From Home Free Training

Is the Facebook work at home program legit? Is that real?

Can you just hang out on Facebook all day and have money in your face?

I'm going to go over at it in this video.

So, my guess is you've been to a certain number of sides that look like this. I'm going to flash some sites here. That tell you that you can earn millions of dollars working at home.

You know, working for Facebook or something to that extent or that Mark Zuckerberg is just handing away money for people to work for Facebook.

There's a lot of scams out there people. And you need to be aware of what's real and what's not. Most of the things you see online...

Almost everything that you see online about Facebook working at home with Facebook will be a scam, okay?

Will be a scam.

And what they don't tell you is that to really make money with Facebook, you need to have at least a million followers on your page. Okay?

You need really have at least a million followers to really make a full-time income.

I'm going to go over exactly how to make money on Facebook in a second here. I'm going to show you on my computer.

But first, I want to tell you what is a scam and then we'll get into how you really make money with Facebook. So, I've seen a lot of things say that you can make money posting links on Facebook.

And wow! Yes!

My business is affiliate marketing. And is posting links and earning commissions. That is not Facebook paying you money.

So, you're not actually working for Facebook if you're posting links on Facebook. That is not Mark Zuckerberg paying you money.

Also, if you found some like Facebook work at home program through an add, then it's fake. Because Facebook would never advertise any of their work at home programs, okay?

That's another thing. They simply do not do.

And third off, if you've found some sort of program which is making you pay to get some sort of work at home kit to work for Facebook, you know, that is a scam as well. Because Facebook would not make you pay them to work for them. Okay?

It's not just how it works. So, let's go into what is not a scam. Okay, so first off, to give a little context here, I've made a lot of money using Facebook. But what I do is I buy ads on Facebook. Okay?

I've spent millions of dollars. I've actually given Facebook let's say about a million dollars. But I've made back about 3 to 4 million dollars.

So, I advertise products on Facebook and I get people to buy them. But that's not Facebook paying you money. And that's not what we're going to talk about here. Okay?

We're going to talk about how to actually have Facebook pay you money. Facebook's name is on the checks. Now, on the screen here, I have one of my acquaintances, Rob Dial.

Okay?

And his channel is on Facebook is Rob Dial Jr. And what you'll see here is "I travel the world. I make videos. And I run iTunes motivational podcast.

So, he has a few different things going on here. But he makes a good amount of money with Facebook. Because Facebook will pay him to put ads in the videos he produces. And he produces viral videos.

Now, what Facebook does is they'll pay him money to put ads in the videos he puts online. So, you see he has a lot of popular videos.

This video got 49 million views on Facebook. Now, he has 1.4 million followers on Facebook.

And what I kind of advise to you is you were just looking to create a business around getting money from ads that Facebook posts on your videos, a full-time income of $10,000 a month, you'll need to have roughly a million subscribers. Okay?

You'll need to have roughly a million followers to make $10,000 per month using Facebook's ad revenue. Now, the way you make it is called the audience network, okay?

We see the audience network by Facebook. And the audience network is, they deliver ads for you.

Again, they're cutting all the deals with the advertisers. All the stuff. And they're just putting ads on your videos. And they explain all this on Facebook.com/audiencenetwork. Okay?

They put ads on mobile devices, everything. So, that's a good idea.

But again, to do that, to have a full time income, you need to have a lot of followers. So, it's not an instant thing. It takes a lot of work.

Rob for instance, works very hard to create. And he's extremely creative person to create these videos that are going... That are so popular.

And also, keep in mind he has multiple strings of income. He has a lot of different... He is also the top motivational podcast on apple. He has a lot of things going for me is other products and services he offers to people. It's not just ad revenue for him. But that gives you an idea of what is takes to actually make money from Facebook.

Now, in regards to me, you know, what I do. Kind of backing up to that is... What I did to make money is I used Facebook...

Facebook connects with over a billion of people. Or maybe it's 2 billion people now all over the world. And I used it to you know, I paid Facebook to put ads on there. And I used Facebook to target ads.

And sell products to specific groups of people. And I just, you know, I got good at marketing which is basically sales. And I would buy their ads and I'd hope that if I spent $100 in advertising on Facebook that I would make $200 dollars back.

And that's the business I'm in. And that's actually the average return. It's a 50% margin that most affiliate marketers see.

If you want to learn more about how I buy ads on Facebook and use them to get in front of people and sell products to them, you can sign up for my free training which is in the descriptions somewhere.

Something like that. So, make sure you like this video if you got something from this. And leave a message in the comments of what you found the most interesting. Or what helped you out the most that..

You know, just understanding the most of those things are scams or understanding there are certain ways to kind of make money either with Facebook or utilizing Facebook products.

Let me know in the comments. Make sure to subscribe if you'd like more...

To see more videos on just how you can make money online.

If you'd like to learn how I made this massive stack of cash in front of you, make sure you check out my free training.


free training super affiliate system john crestani
FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.