Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Destiny Number 11 Secrets Revealed (AKA. Expression Number 11)

In today’s video we’ll be taking a look at destiny number 11 and will share with you why this destiny number really is so special. Destiny number 11 which is also sometimes known as ‘expression number 11’ has a lot of very unique traits and characteristics which we’ll be sharing throughout the video.
Expression 11 is an interesting one because it can actually also be reduced to a destiny number of 2 under certain conditions. On top of this the expression number 11 is also considered to be a ‘master number’. Throughout the life of people that belong to these destiny numbers it will become clearer exactly which destiny number they belong to.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

Destiny number 11 people are intellectual, powerful, sensitive, enthusiastic, extreme and inspiring. They often have a very strong sense of intuition and are well known for their ability to lead people through spiritual journeys making them excellent spiritual leaders.

These people will often spend a lot of time however thinking when what they should really be doing is acting and sometimes they can be a little dramatic or extreme even. However they always bring an extremely unique perspective to the table and are able to see the bigger picture of any given scenario.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: