Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Introduction To Chinese Numerology

A long time ago a would be emperor of China was trying to find a solutions to the floods that would happen every year. On his search for a solution he found a shell with a grid on it where he could place the numbers 1 through 9.
He regarded this as a sign from god and vowed to study the effects that numerology had on humanity. This grid is known as the 'Lo Shu Grid'.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

Here are some of the traits associated with each number in Chinese numerology:

Number 1 belongs to individuals who may have a hard time communicating verbally.

Number 2 people can be a bit impatient and they have a duality that represents the true nature of the world.

Number 3 is all about child birth and the continuation of lineage.

Number 4 in Chinese Numerology is a force of reason. It also represents the rabbit in the Chinese zodiac.

Number 5 is symbolic of good luck, optimism, fun and enthusiasm.

Number 6 is all about expansion and a long life. It is a symbol of the eternal nature of things.

Number 7 is all about perfection and completion. It also represents the concept of everything having their own timing in the grand scheme of things.

Number 8 in Chinese numerology is about inclusion and the spiritual nature of all things in life.

Number 9 is symbolic of the creator as well as the answers to all of life's great questions.

Lastly Number 0 symbolizes limitless possibilities.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: