Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Internet Business Opportunities In Nigeria | Making Money Online

You live in Nigeria, but don't know where to begin your affiliate marketing journey? In this video, you will find some of the best internet business opportunities that you can access and join in Nigeria. And there are some infos of the Nigerian millionaires that also started out with these internet business opportunities.
 Work From Home Free Training

00:31 What can you do to earn real money in Nigeria?
01:15 JVZoo (Easiest)
02:01 A4D - Ads 4 Dough
03:19 Above All Offers
04:18 The 4 Millionaires from Nigeria
04:32 Precious NGWU
05:04 Akpomedaye O. Victory
05:19 Oludaisi Joseph
05:35 Ope Banwo II
06:02 If you're Nigerian, and you're looking to make money online...

Hey, do you live in Nigeria and you want to make tons of money? Well I know I have some subscribers in Nigeria. So I figured I'd do a video of how you can make Internet money even if you live in Nigeria and I'm going to show you 4 internet millionaires on my Facebook. I'm friends with who live in Nigeria and are just absolutely crushing it. So check this stuff out. Let's get it.

So I'm going to show you a few internet business opportunities you can take advantage of and start earning real money with even if you live in Nigeria which is like a I don't know, it's a crazy country. There's a lot of people there. I know have some subscribers on my YouTube channel who requested this video. So I'm going to show you a few different affiliate networks you can use to start earning money with if you live in Nigeria. And I'm also going to expose you to 4 internet millionaires that you can follow on Facebook that are making just a ton of money and they're living in Nigeria probably living like princes.

So let's go to my computer and I'm going to show you a few different affiliate networks that will accept people from Nigeria. Okay, so check this out. Come over here. So here we are on Jvzoo. Okay, jvzoo.com. This is an affiliate network where you can sign up to be an affiliate and it says, "begin your journey right here" And you can sign up there to be an affiliate marketer and they will accept people from Nigeria and you can find a ton of products. Thousands of products in which to sell. Jvzoo is one of the places you can sign up to sell products. Now if we look, we can find products in their marketplace right here and you'll see there's just an absolute ton of products which you can sell as a Nigerian, okay? That markets all over the world.

Now, the second affiliate network I'm going to show you too is called A4D. Which stands for ADS FOR DOUGH because most of their affiliate marketers place ads online too or for making money, okay?

For dough. This is great. What you want to do if you want to sign up is you want to go over here click partners, okay? And clicking partners will get you, oops these... will allow you to sign up as an affiliate. See it it's more than a network. It's a partnership with our affiliates. Now one thing to keep in mind is you will need some experience for ads for dough but what you can do and you need to be referred by someone what you can do is you can use my name. Only if you're not going to badger take up the time of the affiliate managers.

Now keep in mind affiliate managers, when you join these networks are paid only if you're making money. So asking them questions before you're making money, doesn't really make much sense but you can get access to the offers. So what I ask is if you are serious about affiliate marketing and you want to use this network, feel free to use me as a reference but don't ask questions of your affiliate manager until you're making them money, okay?

Now the third affiliate network that I'm going to show you is a really cool one. It's called Above All Offers. I've made a ton of money with this CPA network as well and you can sign up as an affiliate right here. The thing about above all offers is once again, you will need to be more of an experienced affiliate to sign up for their or if you're not experienced, do not ask your affiliate managers any questions whatsoever until you are making them money. Again, you will get booted from their network and you won't be able to use my name as a referral anywhere if you sign up and you start badgering your affiliate managers with questions. Again, they're only paid if you are making money. They they're paid a percentage of you know of your commissions.

So be cognizant of that but you can join these networks as affiliate marketers. The easiest one to get started with as Nigerien is going to be JVZoo. They accept people from around the world and you can sign up immediately to start promoting products and the millionaires, the 4 Nigerian millionaires that I'm going to show you. These guys are crushing it, okay? So they're all working on JVZoo's platform. Let's check them out. These are guys I'm friends with on Facebook. So here we go.

This guy's a boss. His name is precious. I can't even pronounce some of these names but his name is precious okay and Precious Ngw and that's him right there.

Internet millionaire. Super badass guy. He's flashy with his money. He has houses and all that jazz and he helps people. He also helps fellow Nigerians make money online. You can learn more about him. Just search his name or something. Again, I'm not going to share their profile links but you can search them in Facebook, okay?

Here's another guy. Can't pronounce his name. Akpomadaye Victory okay and another Nigerian internet millionaire kicking ass, doing his thing, whatever.

So, another guy right here, Nigerian. Here's another Nigerian internet millionaire. His name is Oloodaisi Joseph. I don't know if I'm pronouncing this right. Badass dude, works with JVzoo to make lots of money online and the last person I'm going to introduce you to is Ope Banwo II. Sorry if I'm butchering these Nigerian names. But he runs the Africa business internet summit and I guess he just did a... I just looking at his Facebook profile and he has a couple other Nigerian internet marketers here and he lives a pretty cool life. He's got a good taste in fashion and absolutely killing it online.

Super businessman right there. So if you're Nigerian and you're looking to make money online, you won't be able to sign up with Clickbank which is my main affiliate network. That's the one I use. I make hundreds of thousands of dollars per month with Clickbank. But that being said, Nigerians have a lot of opportunities to make money. I've showed you some millionaires. Internet marketing is huge in Nigeria and I've shown you a few millionaires right here. You could follow them on Facebook. Just add them and see what they're up to. See what they're recommending, see what they're doing to help you along in your journey and I gave you a few different affiliate networks. I showed you JVZoo, Ads for dough and above all, offers which are networks you can start with to make money online.

Now I hope this video helped you out. If it did, Give me a big fat like. if it didn't, you suck. If there's something you'd like to see me teach about in the future, leave a message in the comments below of what topic you'd like to see me talk about. I've made millions of dollars in my internet business without having any employees whatsoever and you can too. And just let me know what you'd like to see me talk about in the comments. Subscribe to my channel and talk to you soon.
free training super affiliate system john crestani
FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"
The Super Affiliate System is a complete affiliate marketing training system that shows people how to create massively profitable affiliate campaigns.