Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Born On The 27th? (Numerology Of 27)

In numerology your date of birth can tell you a lot about yourself as well as what your future has in store for you and in today’s video we’ll be taking a closer look at what numerology has to say about those that are born on the 27th and will give you a general overview of what the numerology of number 27 is all about.
If you are born under the number 27 then it means that you have strong humanitarian instructs and are very selfless in your actions.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

You are also kind and smart and place a high value on being charitable and helping others who are in need and perhaps not so fortunate.

People born on the 27th are also known for their relentless quest to soak in as much knowledge as they possibly can and they are most peaceful when they are doing good work for other people. Often these people will be travellers with very open minds who are tolerant of people from every walk of life.

People with a birthday number 27 can sometimes try to cover their feelings when they are stressed out with a calm exterior. They also have a good sense of humour but they often experience great struggles in their childhood that can leaved them scarred later in life.

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: