Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Numerology 1111: Hidden Meanings Of The Number 1111

If you are seeing the number 1111 repeatedly then you will want to watch this video because in this short 'Numerology 1111' video we will uncover and unveil some of the hidden spiritual meanings of the number 1111 and let you know what kind of 'message' the universe is trying to send you if you are seeing this number everywhere.
If the number 1111 could make a noise it would most likely make a loud pop, beep or alarm. If you've been seeing the number 1111 then the universe is trying to send you a 'wake up call'.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

It's often referred to as a 'code for activation' and in fact it's often the number that leads many people into the study of numerology.

By itself the number 1 signifies independence and determination but when it's in the form of 1111 that number is four times as powerful.

Once you see the number 1111 a few times you should start to look out for more number sequences because after that it's likely to send more through too in the form of numerology.

So if you are seeing the number 1111 then pay attention to what the universe is trying to tell you. You'll be amazed at what you can learn if you just simply listen!

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: