Featured Post

How Can I Work From Home With A Baby?

One of the perks of having to work at home is being able to spend time with your family but having a baby in your work space is not easy and I can say that because I personally work at home with one. Here are my tips for you, including jobs that you can and cannot do in this circumstance. Courtesy: John Crestani Super Affiliate System Wah! Wah! How do you work at home with a baby? Okay. I have a baby. I have a 2-year-old and I have another little girl on the way. So, I have a lot of experience about how to work at home with a baby. And I'm going to be going over in this video how you can work at home with a baby whether you can send them today or whether you just can't. I can't stand when it cries like that. I just have to go over and cuddle it. And I don't want to get fired from my job. Working at home with the baby is hard okay? I work at home with a baby and it can get frustrating sometimes because sometimes you just have to drop everything you're doing. Not d

Number 6: Numerology Secrets Of Life Path 6

All Numerology Life Path 6 people should give this short but informative numerology video a watch as it will tell you a lot about what your life path has in store for you!
The number 6 people are usually nurturing, responsible, dutiful, kind and devoted but can also be known to be intolerant, discontented, dictatorial and dogmatic.

READ ALSO: How to Use The Law of Attraction to Manifest Wealth and Love

The numerology meaning of the number 6 is one of generosity, sacrifice and love and it's also the number of love liasons.

The number six also symbolizes love, marriage and unions and so it comes as no surprise that the number 6s tarot representation is 'the lovers'.

Astrologically the number 6 is related to both Virgo and Gemini and is also closely related to the planet Venus.

Earth and air are the elements of the life path number 6 people and their lucky stones include pearls, sapphires and diamonds.

Finally for the number six people their lucky month is July, their lucky day is Friday and their best days of the month are the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, the 9th the 15th and the 24th

How to USE The Law of Attraction to MANIFEST MONEY or A LOVER You DREAM OF !

(This numerology reading is just for FUN. Rely on GOD!)
Courtesy: Jay Wessman
Related articles: